8✨🔞

Hello and welcome back to meee! Sorry to keep you waiting guys promise ill try to update as soon as possible :))
💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕🤙🏻💕✨💕✨💕✨💕💕💕💕💕💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨

Y/N pov
So good that jimin is okay now! Im so proud of my self whahah. Ok so i told the others esp their mom jin that jimin is well now. They were so happy and said their thanks to me. I said no problem. So i took a bath and went down stairs to join them eating breakfast. "Hello y/n " jimin half shouted and everyone looked at me i was wearing a tee and shorts and their jaws dropped. " what u starin at ?" I smirked at hem and gave jimin a wink. I sat beside jimin and ate peacefully. " heres breakfast!" Jin said. " hmmm it smells good!" Taehyung said. We all ate and jin said " guys we will have a new make up artist, shes not married yet though but her parents are really desperate so bang pd nim allowed so- shell be living with us on monday onwards" "hope shes hot!" JHope said i just laughed cuz they dont have an idea i will be their make up artist. 

So we just chilled the whole afternon and played hide and seek. I was with jimin the whole time and jungkook was the seeker. Jimin and i went to the guest room and hid under the curtains. It was so hot that we were breathing heavily. " jimin lets go out its too hot" i said but he gripped my handsand pinned me to the wall. " lets just stay here" he said dvishly. I was scared then his face got nearer and nearer my face and i closed my eyes then he was kissing me. I melted in the kiss. I deepened the kiss and our tounges fought for dominance but he obviously won. He roamed his hands into my hair, back, waistand thighs. I squirmed when he squeezed my butt. "Ahhh, not here jimin they might hear us " i said quietly. " aww, ok maybe nexttime" jimin said and  then he let go of me. After a second jungkook came into the room then we tried our best not to be heard but failed. We still got caught. Good thing, we got caught last. We went out together while me and jimin interwined hands. It was quite awkward but its ok. We rested and we all decided to sleep in the living room. Jimin, jin and i were at the sofa while there others were at the floor. Jimin was at the middle and i rested on his hard chest. I gulped and heard his heartbeat. It was beating fast like mine. " goodnight lil mochi" jimin said and kissed my head. " night night chim:)" i smiled and kissed his cheek, i saw him blushed but i drifted to sleep quickly. What a happy day.

💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕

Holooo people whos reading this story ok so many things happened this month and im realllyyyyyyyyy sorr for not updating for a long time thank you for atiently waiting and continue to support my story muahhhhhlove u all ❣️