Running With Wings (Mindless Behavior)

I run to the back of the grocery store. It feels like their arms are around my neck. People stare...ponit...laugh. I cover myself up a little. Trying to hid my naked body from these strangers eyes were almost impossible. I never should have tried to become an adult. These sex games can get so dangerous...so deadly. I curl up near the fruits and vegetables feeling the coldness of the floor freeze my heart solid. I have no more love, everything is gone. What I worked for in my life was all usless now. I turned myself into a sex slave just to provide for my family.

"Come outside!" their voices rang.

They laughed and soon left. My life changes here. I have to find my way to a better life. I am tired of running. I feel like I could just fly away from all of this where no one could catch me but I run and end up with no where to hide...

16 year old Tania lives with her 76 year old grandmother and her 4 year old sister. Feeling bad for her grandmother who is suffering from breast cancer she trys to get a job. But when prostitution is her only option she choosed it with open legs. She runs from her problems and ends up in a homeless shelter for teen girls. She is sent to a new school and ,meets a guy named Jacob. Can she trust him or will she have to run away to avoid a broken heart?

Comment! Tell me how I am doing!

I have a MissLiterati page called: chocolate_dimplez