Chapter 7 👑 Her Favor

***

JIN'S POV

6:00 AM

I'm cooking samgyeopsal, ramen, and naengmyeon for Sowon after I took a shower.

I also planned to buy patbingsu before I will visit to their dorm later.[A/N: patbingsu is shaved ice]

"Cooking?"

"Early in the morning?"

"Let me remind you hyung, we don't have any schedule tod-" I cut them off.

"No, I'm not cooking for you guys." I said.

"What?" They asked.

"I said I'm not cooking for you. Cook on your own, I'm giving it to someone." I said.

"Oh? Then, whom?" Yoongi asked.

"Sowon." I smiled widely.

"So, you're going to visit their dorm?" V asked.

I nodded while already packing the foods inside a tupperware neatly.

"Can I come?" They all said except RM.

I nodded. "Namjoon, what about you?"

"Nah, I'll just stay here. I'll be out of the place if I'm there. Besides I'm going out later with Apink's Namjoo." RM explained.

"Yah, Namjoon-ah. I taught you like Halla?" I asked.

"I'm tired of her. You know, I won't take it seriously about that 'like' thingy." RM smiled.

"Such a playboy." Kookie said.

"Look who's talking?" Hobi asked.

"Yeah, right." RM chuckled.

"What are you talking about? Me? A playboy?" Kookie asked while pointing at his self.

"Neo, pabo-ya? You're known as international playboy." Yoongi said.

"Maj-a." V added.

Kookie is about to say something but I stopped them. "SHH! STOP IT ALREADY. WE CAN'T GO OUT IF YOU GUYS WILL JUST ARGUE ABOUT THAT PLAYBOY THINGY."

"You guys can leave now, hyung. I can manage." RM said.

"Okay, we'll leave you then?" I asked and RM nodded.

"LET'S GOOO!" Hobi exclaimed.

"What are you going to do there? I thought you don't like Sinb?" Jimin asked.

"I know, I'll ask her to have a dance battle again." Hobi explained.

"Oh, okay." We said and before we went out of the dorm we bid goodbyes to RM.

I just used my car to their dorm since our manager don't know that we're already close with the girls.

*skip to Gfriend's dorm*

8:30 AM

We're now here in front of the door at GFriend's dorm.

"Hyung, I'll press the dingdong button." Hobi excitedly said.

"No, let Jin Hyung press it. He's the one who's really invited to come in because they had a deal with Sowon, while we are just inviting ourselves to come in their dorm." Yoongi said.