Unexcepted surprise

Chapter One

"Oh, Mr. President you shouldn't have. My very own diamond terra!" "Oh but I must Miss *BEEP ... BEEP ...*" "Excuse me?"

Next thing u know I'm on my floor, holding my head...

"Ouch..what a fucked up dream." I turned toward the alarm clock then slapped hard on the snooze button.

I slowly got up from the floor, trying to pull up all my weight. I slowly made my way towards my bathroom then got startled from my own reflection.

"Yikes" As I gasped from the site. So I jumped into the shower. "Cold!!" I moved quickly away from the water. I slowly touched the water.

"Hot!! Ow.." I finally got the water just right. I stood there for like an hour and a half. I turned the nob then reached for my towel. Making myself almost fall with the shower curtain face first on to the floor.

Good thing they have a handle their. Always thought we didn't need it but now I know and never doubting it again!

I got dried off and made my way to my closet. It was a walk in closet, with a whole wall filled with SHOES!! I took my time trying to find a outfit that says, "I have a sense of style but don't get up everyday to find the perfect outfit for school."

Most of my clothing is from Victoria's secret. I picked, black underwear with a black bra, a shirt with animal prints on it, some dark blue skinny jeans, black jean jacket and black heels that are not showing any skin.

I started to curl my hair. *Woohoo you got a text message* It said I got a text message from Sophie. She said,"Hey u better be ready cause I'm coming to get u at 8:00, k?"

It was 7:30 A.M, so I had 30 minutes till she got here. I finished my hair and started on my make-up.

I walked over to my desk and put my school work into my bag then I went down stairs. "Mom!?! ... Dad!?!" Where could they be? I thought to myself. I went into the kitchen, there was a plate of pancakes on the table, next to it was a note.

It read,"Sorry sweetheart but me and your father have to go on a business trip. We will be back in 4 to 5 weeks. I know this is sudden but you have to understand that we do this to keep the roof over your head and the food on the table. The neighbors will look after everything. I'll call you tonight, and have a good day at school. We both love you! :) -Mom"

HOPE YOU LIKED CHAPTER ONE!

PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT

CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION:

Brooklyn Hudson- Goodgirl but isn't afraid to be sassy also likes to show off her physeque off. But is seen to be innocent.

Sophie Birch- Slutty, crazy, sick minded and has lots sass. Also knows how to get easy attention.