Chapter Six

Its was my other friend, Katie. "Long time no see" I laughed excitedly.

"Hey Brook, how's life?" She said curious. "Well my parents are away...nothing, really what about you?"

"Well I just came back from Hawaii on my private plane.." in her bragging tone.

"Oh thats just gravy ... i mean great" The rest of class we didn't talk cause of course she is miss goodie two shoes and she actually wants to be at school.

So really I was bored all class ... kinda wishing Brody was here.

I walked into French and I could see Sophie talking to cute boys. Haha that so like her.

I sat down near the window, I was two seats away from Sophie. Then Mr. Cook or as we call him Mr. Cock walked in.

He was heading towards his desk so he can take attendance. Then Brody walked in like he was lost and I bet he was.

I started to grin which led to a huge smile. I couldnt be more happier that he was here.

He sat down next to me. "Hey you again" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Brody ... whts up?" I said while biting my lip. I quickly snapped out of it and looked away.

"Oh you know just trying to make it through the day, what about you?" Giggling to himself.

"I .." I got cut of by Katie. "Hi im Katie whats your name?" She said while ignoring me.

"I am Brody .." He said shocked and annoyed. "Brody.. what a nice name so tell me..."

I looked at Sophie and she was already watching. I mouthed her is there a seat back there?

Sophie stood up from her seat and grabbed Katie's arm. "Hey we need to talk about ... um" Looking at me for answers.

"Going shopping? Is that what your gonna say?" I said trying to finish her sentence.

"Ah yeah, let's go to our desk and talk." She said trying to make Katie leave.

"But I .." Trying to speak while getting pulled from Sophie. They finally left and I felt embarrassed.

"Nice friends you got there" We started to laugh.

Through out the class he and me were partners. We have so much in common.  I felt so comfortable around him.

The bell rang, I walked out of the class then headed to my locker. I opened my locker and grabbed my notebook that I left yesterday.

I got onto the bus and went home. When I walked down the block and saw a car in my driveway.

   HOPE YOU LIKE CHAPTER SIX!

HOW DO YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER TO BE...

A. ITS HER BROTHER

B. ITS HER EX BOYFRIEND

C. ITS HER UNCLE

AND NAMES ARE INCLUDED IF U CHOOSE ONE OF THE ABOVE THEN U CAN PICK A NAME FOR THE PERSON.