Chapter Five

"Wait .. umm .. girl that sat in front of me in English class!" I turned around to face this person yelling in the halls.

Oh great its him..am I sweating? thinking again to my self. For some reason I get so nervous around him.

I stood there looking at him, not saying anything.. "Um .. yes?" I finally answered, in a scared voice.

"Could you help me find my way through the building since I only know you.. and I didnt get your name." In a charming deep voice as he answered.

"Oh, ah yea .. I'm Brooklyn Hudson but you can call me Brook. And I w-would like to .. I mean I w want to touch yo.. I mean um....sure." Did I just studdered and said I wanted to do stuff to him! Omg im such a fail...

He started to giggle with the most sweetest laugh I have ever heard!

"Thank you, Brookl...Brook, now tell me is my locker up stairs or down?" Sweet talking me. I swear I was turning into a tomato.

I literaly showed him around the whole school. Many girls were saying, "Wow hottie" or "Mmm I like to cut that cake" or " He so hot and she's not" or "Ew why is she with him?"

Which made me want to go far away from him as possible. His locker was actually right across from mine! Yay... I showed him the cafeteria since we had lunch right now. I felt everyone's eyes on us as we walked through the door.

He acted like he didnt notice them staring. He was just so focused on asking me questions like, "What is your favorite colour" or something really dumb but he made a effort to keep the convo going.

I heard a yell from across the room and obviously it was Sophie. I could probably tell if its her yells or screams from a mile away.

"Should I leave?" In a curious voice. "What? You don't have to leave..why don't I introduce you to my friend, k?" I said in a confident voice. His smirk turned into a big smile.

We walked up to Sophie at her table saved for us. She gave me those looks which meant You got a another bitch!!

We sat down and I started to introduce them to each other. "This is my best friend, Sophie and this is Brody ..."

"Brody Robinson" He said cheerfully.

"Right" In a satisfied voice.

  DING .. DING Now I'm in Math class and guess who walks in!

  HOPE YOU LIKED CHAPTER FIVE!