Special Friend!😍

I hardly reacted by that they broke up!! And I did'nt want to remind him again and make him feel sad. So all I did was tried not to remind him of her so I never rise her topic when we talk daily. As days were passing we became more close and it was my first birthday since I've got into my engg.college actually the day before my birthday I decided to give a treat so I invited all my friends. Night at around 9:30 I got a message from Sachin that he would'nt be coming to college the next day due to some family gathering! I was literally very angry at him.He kept on saying sorry but it was really annoying!!

That night I fought with sachin and I slept early like around 10:40. I was not awake at 12:00 as I was tired. Morning as soon as I checked phone I had 20 missed calls, around 107msgs from 13chats and only one text message...

I ignored all those and my eyes went on that one text message which was received exactly at 12:00 which read "Happy birthday psycho!!😊Have fun" I don't know why I was smiling so much seeing that message but I was extremely very happy to see that message...😍. He became a special friend from friend for me...😘

I went to college actually I was sad that all my friends missed my birthday treat and even kritika was suffering with high fever but still came for me😍. I , sharanya, kritika, teju, radhish and one senior who was friend of radhish went for lunch. After we had our lunch and returned to college, they bought an oil cake for me😦. In our world cakes were not meant to eat on birthday they are to be one the face of the birthday girl or boy...

So as usual radhish and teju were ones who put full cake and snow spary on me I was like a joker that evening thank god Krish was not able to attend as he went for a movie with his other friends😧. Even today I thank god for that.😂

So I enjoyed my first birthday with my dear one's not all but I really had too much of fun on my birthday😉. They made my day so special that even if I want to I can't forget...

After that day everything was going fine.I and Sachin celebrated our birthdays in the same month .So soon it was sachins birthday it was for his birthday I and Krish planned together it was fun planning with him...😊

It was sachins birthday that day Aaryan could not come because his dad said no so I, sharanya, teju, kritika, krish sachin and three of our classmates planned to bunk the first section when we were going out through our gate our watchman stopped us and asked us to get a permission letter. So we returned back and were thinking of what to do... Krish was catching the cake in his hands the whole time.

Then one of them said there is one way we can go that way, by saying he took us a long way from our block and there they asked us to jump over the wall!! I was like are you crazy?? I am not gonna do this by saying happy birthday sachin I started to leave sachin was in a disguise and was very angry at me and said go leave!!

I had no other choice but to jump the wall. I and sharanya were the only ones who were scared there to jump the wall. Sharanya and teju were like very best friends right from the begining all of them thought that they both even like each other!! So, teju caught sharanya and helped her to jump the wall and she was really so scared that he went and caught him so tight after she got down the wall.😍😉

I was the only one left out there, kritika got down the wall with out any ones help she was very brave and as I said you guys in the begining she was the tomboy of our group... Finally I got down with sachin and another guys help krish could not help me as he was holding the cake in his two hands...

I got down and we went to some place near our college made him cut the cake. After the cake cutting all targeted on me as they missed my birthday sachin and krish came and put cake on my face and I put on his face cake was put on all our faces we played with cake like colours on the day of holi😜... The only ones who were free frm cake were teju and sharanya😉. Finally sachin has to go meet his someone special and celebrate his day with her... so soon he left and we were back to college.

So guys to know how it continued? How did I get feelings?? To know stay tuned😉. Thank you guys for your love and support.😘