Chapter Three

It had been a good 3 weeks since my last encounter with the famous Harry Styles. Me being me, spent the last 2 weeks dreaming about him, and hoping that I could have the chance to see him again, before giving up and realizing that that wasn't likely to happen. I mean, why would it? He was world-wide known, even though I failed to realize that when i first saw him. How cliche!

And I was, well me. Believe me, it's not that I don't like myself. On the contrary, if this were any other occasion, I'd probably even be considered conceited, but how conceited can someone be when you're comparing them to Harry Styles of One Direction? I realize that i sound quite, well dissatisfied with myself, but you would be too if you had found yourself eye to eye with Harry Styles. not once, but twice.

And the worst of all, one of those times you were stripping for him and the other time you were being chased by two big guys because you sneaked into an Ed Sheeran concert. If you haven't figured it out by now, i do feel a bit displeased with myself. See, usually you'd expect a girl who takes off her clothes for money, to be confident, but not me. I was probably one of the most awkward and maladroit people in the big bad world. But enough about me. Let's go on with the story shall we?

So as per usual, I was walking around Kroger looking for my boisterous 6 year old cousin, who had escaped me, as I was the unfortunate one who had to babysit him. "Chris!" I yelled shamesly running from isle to isle, assimilating odd looks from strangers. "Can i help you mam?" a guy who looked about 20, wearing a blue Kroger shirt, asked me looking genuinely confused and concerned as to why I was running around the isles like a mad woman.

"Yeah, actually I--" my sentence got interrupted by someone bumping into me from behind, causing me to trip over and accidentally hit the cabinet, if you could even called it that, of pop. That my friend, caused a not big, but humongous mess. A groan escaped my mouth, as I attempted to get up. "I'm so so sorry" someone spoke, holding their hand out for me to grab on to.

"Yeah, it's co-' again, my sentence got interrupted but this time,  by a different matter. I looked up, and was met by the same beryl green eyes I had been dreaming about for the past few weeks.

I was at loss for words. I had been thinking about this moment for so long, but right now, that I was in front of him, nothing came to mind. A great deal of questions clouded my sense of thought and mind. What had i been wanting to tell him if I was to meet him again? How could I ever explain to him why he always seemed to find me in the situations he did? And essentially why couldn't I say a word when he was standing in front of me? Favorably, or not, he decided to speak first, had sensed that I wasn't going to communicate any time soon.

"Fancy seeing you here" his deep voice, lead me back to the real world. "Uhh, yeah" I spoke unsurly, looking at him confused, while he had his signature smirk on. "Here let me help you up" he held his hand out again, and just than I realized I'd been sitting down, staring at him in a pool of pop.

"Thank you" I spoke, my cheeks getting read, as I fixed my shirt, who now from white, had turned into a deep red color, matching my cheeks. "No problem" he spoke, smiling. I nodded my head, looking around awkwardly, before my eyes landed at the Kroger guy, who had been wanting to help me earlier.

He was just getting up, from the pool of pop, and I had to admit I felt bad for him. But most importantly, while I looked at him, I remembered why I was even there, "Shit" I let the word slip out of my mouth, and started taking off again. "Wait" i heard someone yell behind me, but I was too focused on finding Chris to care.

I ran from isle to isle before finally noticing him, down by the ice cream isle. "Chris" I yelled, trying to get his attention. "Oh hey Ruby" he waved like nothing had happened. I breathed a sigh of relief, realizing that he was indeed safe. I shook my head, while he sat there looking amused. "Let's just call your mom" I articulated. I reached into my pocket and then realized that my phone was missing. "Oh shit". I had forgotten my phone with Harry.

A/N It's been 3 months and I finally updated. Aha sorry. Will try to do it more often. xo