Chapter 7|Crazy Feelings

September 5, 2017
10:30 A.M.

Beyoncé

I woke up to Nicki laying on my chest with one of my oversized, white t-shirts on

I woke up to Nicki laying on my chest with one of my oversized, white t-shirts on. Her arm was wrapped around my stomach. Her hair was messy from me pulling on it all night. She still didn't let me eat her pussy but she let me finger her and fuck her with the strap. It took some serious convincing to get her back to my place. She was skeptical about my invite because of how I treated her the last time.

Eventually I was able to convince her to let one of my boy's take her car to her mom's house so her boyfriend wouldn't suspect nothing. She was game once she found out what I had planned for us.

We had a girl's night in and I got to know her a lot better. We played video games, ate, watched movies, smoked, and talked for hours. I felt like I had found my missing piece.

She laid in my lap and I massaged her scalp as we relaxed in my bed watching Set it Off.  "So...I don't get it. How come you decided to be a queen pin? You have 3 degrees. 2 in business & marketing and one in management. You could've done anything else, but you decided to sell dope." I laughed at her question.

"My kind of intelligence isn't meant for legal business baby. I don't need no white man tryna control the money I make. I work too hard for my shit to let somebody take my shit. That happened once and it's never happening again."

She looked up at me. "What you mean again? Who was dumb enough to take money from you in the first place?" I laughed at the expression on her face before responding.

"That fake ass wannabe kingpin Chris, you might know him as Breezy. That's what everybody calls him around here." I heard her gasp as she sat up off my lap.
"What's wrong? Why you react like that?"

"I-I uh...I just can't believe it is all. How much did he steal from you?" I clenched my jaw, the more I reflected on it, the more I got angry all over again.

"2 million."

She gasped. "2 million dollars?! You shoulda killed his ass." I chuckled at what she said.

"I couldn't do it. He was like my brother and I can't have that on my conscience, but imma terrorize his ass until he pay me back...or until he die."

She sat up against the headboard and I looked over at her. Her whole mood had changed and I was concerned. "Come here." I patted my lap and she slowly straddled me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"What are you hiding love?" I asked her and she looked at me, chewing on the inside of her lip.

"Nothing...I'm just starting to feel bad about cheating. I-I never really cheated before." I laughed because I thought it was something more serious.