Chapter 13|Shady Encounters Pt. 2

Chris

I smirked to myself as I sped off, trying to get as far away from the bridge as possible

"Good aim princess." I winked at Onika and she took her mask off, glaring at me as she laid the gun on the floor.

"I'm not killing nobody else for you...who the hell was that anyway?" She asked, and I mentally bursted out laughing.

"All you need to know is...we gone be fine. What you did tonight helped me get closer and closer to my target baby." I winked at her as I pulled in our driveway.

I noticed she scrunched her face up when I got out of the car, but I could give a fuck about her attitude. I just laughed out loud, as I unlocked the front door.

Truth is, I found out Nicki was fuckin' Beyoncé two weeks ago. My ex Lashontae put me up on game. It came with a price, but since she was able to tell me Bey's every move, I didn't mind paying that price.

Since I found out she was working for Beyoncé, everything started to fall into place.

My plan was to have Nicki kill Beyoncé, but since Beyoncé ended up bringing Solange with her to the bridge, there was a change in plans.

I had Nicki kill Solange to get Bey's attention. Now, when Nicki finds out she killed Bey's sister, she's gonna shit bricks. I won't be the one to tell her though, I'll let her put it together on her own and soak in her guilt later.

As for Beyoncé, she's gonna get what's coming to her...one way, or another.

...
Beyoncé

"This is the point of no return y'all

"This is the point of no return y'all." I was having a meeting with the crew at my trap. After I got Solange's body away from the crime scene I arranged something with the coroner to get her cleaned up early.