2 - First concert experience.

I have had some of the best concert experiences ever, at least that's how I experienced it. I felt like sharing the first one with you guys.

My first ever concert was on the 24th of June of 2014 and it was a One Direction concert. My friend had one extra ticket and it was between me and another girl, I was the lucky one. I was so nervous that day, went on my bike to my friends house. It was an hour or two before we would be on the road and we listened to some of there music and watched some video's before we went. Just to get in the spirit of the concert later that day.

Keep in mind that this was my first concert, I didn't know how it all worked and what I had to expect from it. When we arrived there were already so many people. My friends mom brought us there and she would stay untill after the concert was done. She is one of the sweetest woman I know. Haven't seen her in a while though. But besides her being an amazing person, she told us to just go and squeeze in between the people so we wouldn't be at the end of the line. 

After a few hours of just waiting we got close to the doors and I felt even more nervous. I don't really know why I was the one that was nervous. Maybe it was the fact that it still didn't feel real to me. It still felt like a dream. I mean seeing the people you have loved for so long and that are a part of your life, without them knowing is pretty amazing but at the same time, it's unreal. 

After going through security and getting our wristbands we got to go inside the venue. It was so big and thanks to my friends mom we could get really close to the stage as well. They played all this video clips of different artists for what felt like such a long time. Than something happened on stage and everyone was yelling,  screaming and getting all excited arround me. It was such an unreal feeling to really be in that moment. I can't really explain what it felt like other than feeling like this was the place where I belonged. I belonged between all those people there.

Than the opening act came one, 5 Seconds Of Summer and let me tell you. I hadn't heard much from them before I saw them live that night, but that night made me fall in love with them. Especially Ashton, he became such a big part of my life after that night. Overall they were amazing and I will love them forever thanks to my friend. 

After they were done and what felt like waiting for an hour it finally happened. The moment that I had been waiting for since X factor 2010. It was probably the weirdest moment of my life or close to that. Seeing them come on stage felt so unreal that when they started singing I was still feeling like it was a dream. I don't know if I'm the only one that felt like that at the first concert but it was weird. Amazing, but weird.

It was an amazing night though and I heard a lot of good songs live that night. I've never had a favorite song if it comes to there music but as a live version my three favorites were probably... little things, rock me and alive. It was the Where We Are Tour so there weren't songs from FOUR in there yet sadly. But a plus for me and what I am very thankfull for was the fact that It was a show with Zayn. I still bless my friend for giving me that ticket till this day. She made me fall in love with them even more and I can't wait till my next concert...