first day of school

" Claire , wake up sweetie you don't want to be late for your first day of school do you?" "Mom go away five more minutes please....." "Fine five more and that's it." five minutes past.... What am I going to wear I have to look amazing on my firsy day. I wonder who will be in my classes, hopefully not taylor I couldn't be in class with one dude I jave had a crush on for three years. I hope Stacy is in there. claire and stacy have been bestfriends for ever and has never let anythimg come between them. I wonder what I'm going to do for my first day... Shit I need to get dressed before I'm late. she rushes to get ready. Bye mom love you see you when I get home. I get into thentruck with my step dad. I sit in silents as he drives me to school. As Im about to get out he locks the door and tells me that we need to talk. oh yay a talk with the devil himself. "Look claire your not five years old anymore, when are we going to bond. I'm sorry yoyr father walked out on you and your mother but I'm here and you can't blame me for what he did."  Look steve I never asked for him to walk out or for you to walk I'm so that bonding crap you and my mother talk about will never happen." I unlock the door and get oht slaming the door, I find stacy and tell her about my summer leading up to the conversation my step dad and I had. As we talk stacy startes to smile and I ask what was wrong with her. "I see your hottie at twelev o'clock!!!!!" I turn aroumd to see taylor matthew the start quater back of the football team. "stop staring so hard claire he is goimg to notic." class bell rings..... Ok well I gotmto mg get to class see you third block. I walk and sitmdown in the back of my english class. As everyone starts to come I talk to old friends and notice scoot is my class. scoot is claires ex boyfriend.... Casey points out that she saw him at the movies a few weeks a good with the girl he cheated on me with.  scoot walks over..."claire can we talk please you can't stay mad at me for ever it was one little thing what are going to hate me forever?" Scoot Im done with you i gave you chance after chance and still fucked around with other girls, And yes I can stay mad at you. Your a lier amd a cheeter and I hope your happy. teacher walks in...

good morning class please take a sit. casey sits nexts to Clair and passes her a note. the note reads... Hey don't let him get to you. He's stupid and isn't wroth your time. find someone new and  be happy.