CHAPTER EIGHT : BATTLE LINES BEING DRAWN

"Please Let me go." Akatora cries looking up at Leam. It one o'clock in the morning and Leam had Akatora chained down in an old warehouse, one that had recently burned down. Leam flashes her a cold smile, his eyes glinting with cruelty.

"Don't worry pet, once I have Azazel in my grasps you are as good as free." He says, his soft velvety voice washing over her making her Nauseous. He goes over to her and brushes her hair out of her face. She winces against his static touch and wishes she could truly shrink away from it, but being chained up she couldn't move. He smiles and leaves her alone, heading off on the almost invisible walk way that let into the woods. She looks over at Jason and sighs in relief when she sees him dozing off, small snores escaping him. Sighing again she looks down at the chains and concentrates on them. In her mind she visualizes the heavy chain links pulling apart and falling to the ground. Just as she could feel the magic in her stirring and the links shaking she yelps in pain as she is hit int he head from behind. Her concentration shatters and the chains cease their movement. "Don't you even try to break free you stupid witch!" Leam yells, back handing her in her face, making her neck snap to the side, blood bursting in her mouth as she bites her cheek. She spits out the blood and slowly lifts her head, her hair in her face and glares at the blonde demon before her.

"Big mistake." She growls and with her mind sends him flying back, his feet yanked out from under him as he rockets back, smashing hard into a large oak tree a few yards away. His back hits the tree and he crumples to the ground, laying un-moving for several minutes. Akatora sighs and drops her head as her strength leaves her from the enormous amount of energy she had just used. A noise from Leam has her lifting her head to see him slowly getting up, her hope deserting her. He wipes his mouth and glares at her, his eyes flashing fire. 

" You are going to pay for that you little bitch." He calls, madness entering his voice as the color leaches from Akatora's face. Her body starts to tremble as she watches helplessly as he starts to create a fireball in his hands. She closes her eyes and tries to gather what little strength she had left to try and deflect the fireball. When she doesn't feel anything she opens her eyes wearily.

Azazel is in front of her absorbing the fire in his own hands, a small smirk on his face as Leam watches with Hatred in his eyes. When the ball has disappeared she turns around to face the love of his life a look of concern flashing on his face. He quickly kneels down and yanks the chains off her, pulling her into a huge hug as her body slowly stops trembling. He lets go of her and scanning her body to make sure she was unharmed. look of anger flashes across his face when he sees her cheek which was already starting to bruise from Leam's hit. He bends down and kisses her lips.

"I'm so sorry he hurt you." He says, despair entering his voice. She shakes her head.

"Its fine, I got him back." She stutters giving him a watery smile. He chuckles

"That's my girl." He whispers before picking her up and making sure she was able to stand before letting go of her, only keeping hold of her hand. Stepping in front of her he finally turns to the blonde haired demon who was still shooting dagger eyes at him. They watch as he fails not to limp his way over to them until he is standing in front of them.

"Well Azazel you actually made it after all. I was starting to think you would ditch me and leave me alone to entertain this beauty all alone." He sneers, his voice ice cold. Azazel snickers and shrugs.