I love you

Your POV
It's been a week since me and Jimin made up, and honestly I'm glad I forgave him. He said that he still feels bad for breaking up with me, even though I've assured him it's okay.
[Text]
You: "Hey Jimin, can you and the boys hang out with me and Katie today?"
Jimin: "Yeah! What are we gonna do?"
You: "Uh we are going to go swimming at Katie's house, I just want to hangout with you guys!"
[End]
I got ready, and we all met at my house.
Jimin: "Hi y/n!" Hi Katie!"
You: "Hi everyone!"
Jungkook: "Hi y/n!"
You: "Hi Kookie!"
We all said hi to each other, and then we went to Katie's house.

I watched as everyone jumped in the pool, and just stood back awkwardly, I knew how to swim, but I didn't want the other boys to see the scars on my arm

I watched as everyone jumped in the pool, and just stood back awkwardly, I knew how to swim, but I didn't want the other boys to see the scars on my arm. Jimin climbed out of the pool and walked over to me.
Jimin: "Is something wrong?"
You: "What am I supposed to tell the other boys if they see my arm?"
Jimin: "Ah y/n, they won't judge you, they all know what happened that night, I may've told them, don't be mad."
You: "I'm not mad, I'm happy I don't have to tell them myself."
Jimin: "Okay well are you coming to swim or no?"
I didn't hear him. The next thing I know, Jimin lifts me off the ground and threw me into the pool.
You: "Ah what was that  for?"
Jimin: "You didn't answer me!"
You: "Oh I didn't know you said anything!"
We both laughed.
Katie's POV
I watched y/n and Jimin. They were so cute! While in the middle of watching them I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, and I screamed.
Jin: "Ah don't scream!"
Katie: "You scared me!"
Jin: "I just wanted to say I'm really glad we met!"
Katie: "Aw Jin! I'm glad we met too!"
I hugged him, and he picked me up, ah I loved him!
Jimin's POV
Ah I'm so glad y/n took me back. I watched her having fun, oh god, I love her. I swam up to her and pulled her aside.
You: "Is something wrong?"
Jimin: "Ah no, I just want to tell you I love you so much."
You: "Jimin, I love you so mu-"
I cut her off with a kiss. When I pulled away she hugged me.
You: "What I was trying to say was, I love you so much too."
We went back and swam with the others, it was fun, I'm glad everyone was happy, especially  y/n.