Best of both worlds

This is such a sad chapter. Hope you all will like it. There's a picture of the view they had when they had the talk, so you'll have a better picture. This chap is actually kinda in a way relatable. Please enjoy. :D

-Gabby's point of view-

I waved to the girls, as I drove off.

I payed the cab driver.

I didn't go home persey, I went to the bar to check up if there's someone handling it or they're just fooling with me, when it comes to my bar and business, I'll do anything.

As I enter, I remebered I was wearing my pink polka dot dress. Shit,

But good thing my workers already know this side of me. I walked up to the bar. And I saw a familiar  figure. Louis?

Damn, not now, please.

I bowed my head on my way to the bar. I could've just left and checked the bar later but I'm not that kind of manager, I want to manage every damn inch in that bar.

I did my best to not act nervous but, seriously. Every inch of myself is craving to hold him, to hug him, to kiss him, to even talk to him.

"Hey," I flinched as he spoke.

*clears throat* "Yes" That was the best fake voice I could come up with in 2 in the morning.

"Can I have one of those Orange Revenge?"

"Uh, yeah sure..sure" I started to get the carrot extracts and other ingridients.

"Thanks," He smiled as I gave him the drink, hopefully he didn't remember my eyes so I just looked away from him.

I got out of the bar section. Oh thank God he didn't notice me.

I checked every floor of the bar, it was in good shape. I assigned the workers and got out of the bar as soon as I can, hoping he didn't see me.

As I walked away I looked one more time to be sure he wasn't looking, I turned my head and there he was. Fuck.

"So, when were you gonna say Hi?" He smiled as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Uhm ... Hi" I fake giggled.

 He took me home, I was flattered him asking me, but I just can't help but blush the embaressment.

"Carrot," He started.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're part time job was being strawberry shortcake." He laughed.

His smile slowly faded when he saw me frowning.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." I said, looking from me to the road then back at me again.

"Yes... Yes you did. You meant that." I said wiping a tear.

He looked at me noticing me sobbing. He pulled over in the middle of nowhere, got out of his car and opened mine, He didn't force me to get out, but he just stood in the starry night/morning.

I stepped out of the car and went beside him. He grabbed my hands, looked at my soaked with tears eyes and wipe a tear away.

"I am sorry Gabriella." He said but I didn't look at him.

"Sorry is such a small word, simple yet so delicate, so easy to say and abuse but so fucking hard to mean, You can't say that you're sorry when you laughed at me.Yes, maybe I lied to you, but for a good reason because look at what happened when you first saw me. What did you do huh? Made fun of me." I paused.

"Carrot," he tried to calm me down.

"No, let me talk."

He nodded.

"Boys, girls, even gay people make fun of me. Do you know how hard it is to walk around people thinking how childish and ignorant I look, people giving me the stink eye? I walk everyday with my head up high, telling them that they can't tell me how I should look. And everynight, I change into these rebel looking outfits that only Jenny can pull off, but I wear them, so people will take me seriously at work, so people will tell me their honest damn opinions. Among people, I thought you'll be the one who'll despise this the least. I.. i thought," Tears just didn't stop running. The pain in my chest grew, it hurt. Relationships end just because the way that I looked. I ca...can't let him go.

He held my hand, turned to look at the lights of the city and shouted:

"I AM INLOVE WITH GABRIELLA VIXEM, I AM STUPID, A MORON, AN IDIOT, A NUTCASE, AND AN ASSHOLE FOR MAKING HER FEEL BAD, I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER FORGIVE MYSELF UNTIL SHE, MY CARROT FORGIVES ME! ONE MORE THING, I AM HAPPY TO BE PART OF HER TWO WORLDS BECUASE ALL MY WORLDS REVOLVES ON HER" He dropped to his knees. I saw a tear fell from his right eye.

"Lou...." I cried as I knelt down and hugged him.

"I'm inlove with you Gabriella Vixem, I am so sorry for that stupid comment."

We kissed. This kiss was different, it was felt. Not by just your lips, your mouth but every single flesh of your body felt it. I opened wider, I finally let someone in, not  just in the kissing but in my heart. At some point, It didn't feel ugly. It just felt so... so ... right.

"I love you, I do. I love you so much. it's been a day or whatever but babe, Love at first sight ain't a cheesy myth. It's true." He looked at me. And we kissed again.