Alohaaa

So sorry! I made some little, mistakes. Here are the real names of the girls. Got a little confused.

Gabriella Viex - Gabby

Alexandria Lloyds - Alex

Jennifer Juliano- Jenny

Samatha Bricks - Sam

Casendra Forth - Casey

Okay, let's start this chap! :)

-Author's point of view-

The plane ride was long and sweet for some of them, obviously not for Jen And Liam. They sat beside each other because the boys bought the tickets when everyone was still happily together and there they were, Liam and Jenny having awkwardness fill the air.

Jenny acted like it was nothing sitting beside Liam.

Liam can't do nothing but stare out of the window. They can sit anywhere else but they thought it would be weird if they didn't sit together because ... because it's just weird if you that.

(Zayn and Alex's sits)

"Shhhh! What are you doing? *giggles* we're in a plane! We can't do this here! *giggles again*" Alex said while Zayn placed her thighs and legs above his.

"I'm not doing that. I just want to feel warm, and nothing feels warmer than you." He leans for a kiss, and they were like making out in the sits like it was a bed.

"You smell so nice," Alex whispered while Zayn kissed her neck while running his hand in her leg.

"You smell nicer." Zayn bit his lip trying not to give in.

"Oh, get a room why don't cha?" Lou jumped from the backseat.

"Don't mind us if we do." Zayn and Alex stood and went to the bathroom, those guys are like sex maniacs, they're so attracted to each other that it's like they see each other as mirrors. They are both so vain.

But at some point they are jut perfect for each other, There's Zayn wearing a jean-jacket and Alex wearing a leather one. Both quiet but pretty much wild. Loves to party but very mysterious. And they both have that sexy, edgy look everyone loves to have.

(Louis and Gabby's sits)

"You hungry? You thirsty?" Louis asked Gabby.

"Well, I'm all good. You?"

"Just looking at you, I'm famished." Louis smiled and played with Gabby's fingers.

Lou put an arm around Gabby and placed his head on hers.

"You have such beautiful fingers."

"Well, thank you." Gabby smiled.

"It would look better with a ring, right there." Lou said tapping her ''ring'' finger.

"What?! Are .... are you--" Lou cut her off.

"Oh, no ... but what's stopping us?"

Gabby can't speak for a moment, then swallowed. "Uhm, our age? your fans, your tour ..."

"I know, but ... I would never break up with you, so it's like .. what's the difference with just a ring on that finger? You know what Beyonce says, if you like it, put a ring on it, and I definitely want to."

Gabby blushed and laugh. "So, we're doing this?"

"Why not?" Lou smiled.

"Okay, but I don't any fancy-dancy ring okay? Your love is enough." Gabby kissed Lou.