Episode One: Tested Substance

AF2's POV:
I am.. Nat AF2. Also known as: Fiery Taco, or Furious Calamity. Everybody calls me Taco, though.
My siblings. I only have AF1, also known as Sleepy Danger or Citrus Orange Tree, that's older than me. Other than that, all my other sibling replicas... are much younger than me.
Look, I'm not fond.
I'm not fond of whatever I see. What is.. a taco anyway? What.. what are these new things I see every day?
...
I guess my siblings are taking me out to basically, "explore". I guess I could go with them right now. Goodbye. Heh.
AF1's POV
I'm AF1.
Call me Sleepy, though.
Today I'm taking out AF2, AF3 and AF4 to eat, and to explore.
Also here: names to know.
AF2 = Taco
AF3 = Calmi
AF4 = Blurri
Those are some names for now. I have other siblings but they're somewhere else and they probably want privacy.
Anyways, I'm going to say that AF2 is very oblivious to this world and she has no reason to be angry. It's somewhat something interesting, it also freaks me out. But today, we're going to a bar that has really good food, coming from the yelp reviews. Yes.
AF3's POV
I'm Calmi.
Calmi, is my name. I usually go by that name because wherever I go, I'm a very calm person. What a day. In this bar, I see.. this thing called, whiskey. Whiskey, Sleepy never taught me this word. I ask Sleepy. "Sleepy, what is whiskey?" Sleepy replied with a concerned frown: "It's.. bad for you."
So Sleepy ordered our food with the money that she got from our doctors, and scientists. We sit down to eat, we eat peacefully. Sleepy stands up to use the restroom, if Sleepy is ok, I am satisfied. For real.
AF4's POV
I am Blurri. I cause such blurry anxiety. I caused the most stupidest idea.
So I ask the guy who owns the bar to give me one glass of whiskey. I knew this was alcohol and that it was bad for you. Somehow he didn't ask for my ID or anything, so I got away with this. Haha! So when I get the whiskey, I give it to Taco and say it is water. Taco believes me and she drinks the whiskey. And Calmi is angry with me. Furious as shit, I don't care. It's funny. Hilarious.
AF1's POV
I arrive back at the table after peeing, and I see Taco drinking what seems like water. Though, Calmi looks calmly furious. Something was up and I had to find out what. "Calmi, what's wrong baby?"
"That's whiskey!" Calmi replied.
I look over to Blurri and Taco, Taco was drinking whiskey. That was terrible and who got Taco whiskey? What the FUCK! I rushed to grab the glass and I had to literally give it to someone else. I pap Taco and Taco looks a bit concerned and confused. It was Blurri who did it, I know.
AF2's POV
We head out of the bar and my.. abdomen is growling. I don't know the usual name but I think it's called an abdomen, like the doctors say. but this growling that Sleepy explained to me one day is very bad. I "tug" on Sleepy's shoulder and Sleepy looks at me. I think Sleepy knows what's wrong, and it's something. Indeed I feel like.. how do I put it: shit.
"Awe Taco.. what's up?"
Everything was up, and Sleepy began to fear that I was really sick. I didn't respond because it hurt to do so. Help.
AF3's POV
I looked over to Sleepy and Taco. I don't like how Taco is acting because I already know what baby Taco is acting and it's bad. Taco is getting sick from the whiskey she had earlier, and she was getting sicker by the minute. My eyes flash to a very bright blue, and I see blue. Tears that were goo were coming out of my eyes. I yelled, "TACO! SLEEPY PLEASE TAKE HER TO THE SCIENTISTS!"
I was so worried I couldn't breathe for a millisecond, I needed help. Hell no, Taco needed help immediately I.. swear.
AF4's POV
I look to the three, so like Calmi is crying even though she's the calmest of us replicas. So, I get worried myself. It's kinda hard to stay tranquil, to stay calmi. Pun at the wrong time, sorry. So I hold Taco and we head back to the Sacred Made Chambers, which was around the border of Idaho and Utah. When we arrive to the SMC though, Taco had to go. Really badly. So I head to the bathrooms and sit Taco down. I let her do her business and I head out. I waited till. Done.
AF1's POV
I held Taco on my lap, and well. I wait for Scientist Jamie to arrive. Taco was really sick and it was my fault I let it happen. A gooey tear is stuck on my eye, I wish I just went out of the bathroom more sooner so my poor baby's health wouldn't turn to be this way. God I wish I was a better sibling I hate myself for this.
I am not good no matter what you say. I wish that. I wish that I was at least good enough. Help me lord. Help me.
Credits;
Space__Dad
ImSparky
errorcode215
Oceana-Cola
TBC