~Hidden Speed~

I wake up starting to get ready for our survival mission, I packed all my stuff that I needed.... well mostly the stuff that entertained me.

"Damn I am still tired." I said expressing a huge yawn, which looked weird under my mask.

"Well it's your fault after all... you stayed up almost all night trying out new jutsus, and you only got like 3 hours of sleep even though you said you were going to bed!" Midnight growled.

"Shut up and let's go." I say walking out the door. 'Just because I don't listen to her doesn't mean she gets to boss me around.' I thought with narrowed eyes. I start walking faster, I feel like someones following me, I take a kunai out turning around and throwing it.

"Hn watch were you throw that thing." It was duck-butt before me. So I just turn around once again and walk away.

"HEY! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE MEAN AYANO!" I looked at Midnight who was glaring at me with her fur fluffed out.

"I thought you were gonna stay home cause you didn't follow when I left." I say glaring at her.

"I-I never said I wasn't going." She said fast walking besides Sasuke, her tail swishing. "Mutt." I mumble. "You know Midnight." I say slowly.

"Hmm?" Her ears perked up.

"If you like duck-butt that much just make him your partner." I say before running off leaving her with a bewild expression. I sat on a tree after running.. I hid all my charka completely. 'this way no one can bother me or find me' I thought.

Then I hear footsteps coming my way. "Ugh where the hell did Ayano go!" Midnight mumbled.

"Ayano?" Sasuke asked looking everywhere but up. They both continue waking till I thought about fucking with them.

"Secret Style: Flamed Fanged Cat Jutsu!" I whispered.

With a groan of pain I turned into a golden jaguar with per-black spots, icy blue eyes and a tail that was swordish shaped, well the tip of it was. I roared their way, before jumping in front of Midnight and Sasuke. "AAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Midnight screamed running for her life. Her little paws scampering the ground as she struggled to run fast.

"Holy that's one big cat!" Duck-butt finished running after Midnight, picking her up seeing her struggle with running fast. I grinned running after them, duck-butt started throwing me kunai which I swung my tail to chop them in half. They stopped running, I was about to pounce on them when something tackled me down then I felt a lot of pain in my leg. I look down to see a kunai deep in my leg I groan in pain taking the kunai out with my tail.

"Get back Sakura." I could tell that was Naruto's voice I turn my head roaring at them in anger, then I sped away into the forest.

"Darn it's pretty deep, nice going Ayano next time just continue hiding." I grunted to myself. Opening my pouch I get some bandages and wrapped my leg, I sighed.... that's not going to stop me.

After I was done I start walking to the meeting place to be greeted by. "AYANO YOUR LATE!" Sakura and Naruto said yelling out of their minds.

"E-er sorry got a little cut on the way here had to take care of it." I say grunting as pain engulfed my leg each step I took.

"Ayano-chan are you ok?" Naruto said walking to me, looking at me with confused eyes.

"Of course I am." I say pushing him away from me. "Don't bother with my stupidity."

"Ok then I have 3 bells." Kakashi said putting a timer on a rock. "It is 8:30 when the timer goes off you either pass by getting a bell or fail which is not getting one." He said walking to the center of us, "When I say go hit me with all you got." He finished, I rolled my eyes, Naruto like the idiot he is charged at kaka- I mean kakashi-sensei with a kunai only for it to be brought to his own back.