Chapter 1

Sana's Pov:

I am Minatozaki Sana. I am a book lover. When it was first day of school, I saw Chou Tzuyu, my nerd bestfriend too but she is so beautiful unlike me, just a simple, nerd and ugly one. Tzuyu have a boyfriend already, which it was Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung's bestfriend-oh yeah, Taehyung is my crush. He is known as the bad boy. Jungkook is not bad that is why Tzuyu like him. I wonder why did I have a crush on a badass boy. Tzuyu asked.

Tzuyu:
What now?

Me:
I dunno.

Tzuyu:
Why did you have a crush on Taehyung?

Me:
He is so cool.... 😍😍😍

Tzuyu:
I know that you're obsessed with him but I think he doesn't like a girl who is a nerd unlike Jungkook, he like every girl but he won't reject me as well. Taehyung only likes sexy girls or more beautiful than us. I guess he only likes the girl in the outside. I never showed my real self to everyone.

Me:
I guess its true but I would never change whom I love.

Tzuyu:
If you say so. Goodluck. Oh yeah, we have a prom next week. Be ready to show your real self okay? We only our real self if there are ocassions. But not in real life.

Me:
Okay, no problem.

So I left Tzuyu alone while she is reading. Gosh, she is so cute when she is reading. Hihihi, Jungkook will blushed by this. Then I saw Irene with Taehyung. Urgh, that girl is going to steal my Taehyung!

Irene:
So how was your class, V oppa?

Taehyung:
Good.

What?! She called him oppa? V oppa?! Nevermind, soon, I'll do that soon.

Tzuyu:
I have seen you, Sana.

Me:
Just because of that girl?

Tzuyu:
Stop that, you're becaming to bad as Taehyung! Are you doing that for him?

Me:
No, its my revenge for Irene! She steals my Taehyung! I don't want to break their silence. I just watching them flirting and soon, when the prom starts, he will love me. So I don't think he will love that girl back!

Tzuyu:
Stop, you're getting evil and you're not innocent anymore.

Me:
Shut up! I am concentrating on that girl.

Tzuyu:
Okay....

Tzuyu's Pov:

She is not in her real self anymore. She's being cold to me. She is not the Sana I've met. She is the other version of Sana. I guess she is obsessed with him. I need to bring her back. I leave her behind. Jungkook called me.

Jungkook:
Tzuyu-ah! I have something to give you!

Me:
What is it? Is it nice?

Jungkook:
Yes of course, this one.

😍😍😍
He gave me a new clothes👗! So cool that I need to wear it for the prom. It suits me and I got new shoes👡! So sweet, I am lucky to have him. But I ask him one thing.

Me:
Uhm Jungkook oppa, did Taehyung have a crush on Sana? Sana is sick of it.

Jungkook:
Yes, my dear. He doesn't tell it to everyone. He really likes her. He was planning to confess Sana but Irene, Taehyung's friend is inlovw with him also. Taehyung loves Sana very much. Irene is doing a plan so she called Taehyung "V oppa". That is all.

Me:
I'm so lucky to have you. Love you, oppa!

Jungkook:
Love you too, Tzuyu-ah.