chapter 20:

yuri's p.o.v

taehyung drag me to his car. the whole car ride is silent no one dared to speak. when we reach home he drag me all the way inside and shut the door close.

"why did you go with him!?" he raise his voice. "it's none of your business! why did you punch him!?" i raise my voice a little.

he runs his hand into his har in frustration and that is when i saw his knuckles has blood on it.

i tried to be angry as possible but i got guilty just a little.
i walk towards him and hold his hand, he look at me confuse but i told him to follow me.

when we reach the kitchen i find the medical kit and clean his wound, while i was cleaning his wound i could feel his stare at me.

"am sorry for what i did, i know am wrong and i messed up pretty bad. i tried to find you everywhere but your nowhere to found and that is when i realize you came with jungkook in their condo. i tried to be calm as possible but weird scenarios is what am all thinking and i got mad. i did'nt mean to punch him it's just that...am scared to lose you" tears are staining his cheeks and it makes my heart ache seeing him like this.

"i forgive you but being you, like being a playboy or being a little possesive can lose me. so dont be like that then maybe i will stay" i wipe his tears away and lean forward to kiss his forehead.

"i dont feel good when you kiss me there" he said i groan in annoyance. here we go again...

"then what do you want?" he pointed his cheeks and i look down with my cheeks crimson red. "are you embarrased? am your brother?"

he hold my chin up and he lean forward but facing the side, i lean forward to kiss him but he turn around and kiss me.

i pull back and cover my mouth. what the heck!? that was my first kiss!!

he turn around and walk like nothing happen. while me i was standing there dumbfounded.

just like what happen?

did he just kiss me!?

am going to kill him!

..............
A/N: double update is done for the 3rd time and it's super early here but here it is! i was fangirling all over since taehyung is my bias i kinda imagine it was me hahahaha and am sorry if it was short like i said it was early in here. am sorry for any typos and bad grammar
bts army saranghaeyo!