But I Can't Help Falling in Love

Mackenzie's POV

Wow! That date with Cameron was amazing, I never knew how much of a gentlemen he was. I have really only ever seen the wild and crazy side of him, but last night I saw someone totally new. I want Shawn and I to become friends again but he saw a picture of cameron and I on instagram and commented a sad face.  It was 10 am when I heard a knock on my door this morning, I opended the door and it was Cameron.

Conversation between Mackenzie and Cameron

C: Hey princess, it has been too long since I have seen you

M: hey babe, don't you look great today

C: says you

They start kissing and head over to the couch and began to cuddle while watching tv. When all of a sudden there is a knock on the door

C: i got that babe stay here

Cameron's POV

I open the door and then I see Shawn, I step outside so Mackenzie doesn't hear us talking.  Shawn before you say anything this isn't my nor Mackenzie's fault.  Mackenzie loves someone else and one can change what she feels for someone,  if you hurt her I will ruin you.

"Can I just talk to her for a minute, please?"

Mackenzie come here for a minute please.

Mackenzie's POV

Cameron asked me to come to the door for a minute so I got up off the couch and at the door there i saw Shawn.  Shawn what are you doing here I don't want to see you right now.

"Mackenzie please just let me explain. I just want to know why you didn't tell me you had feelings for someone else before I got down on one knee, why you had me embarrass myself in public.  Finding out the other person you had feelings for was my best friend made me feel miserable, I just wish you told me before. Mackenzie in the end I have had sleepless nights and times when I want to kill my self and it's all because of you! Goodbye Mackenzie!"

Shawn wait, he turns around and i run over to him and give him a hug, "we may not be dating anymore but i'm always here for you, never forget that. Now i may not be able to stop falling in love with Cameron, but if you ever need anyone to talk to i am still here for you." 

"i appreciate that i really do, but i can't really talk to you while you dating , my best friend. it's to hard and i want you back." 

Shawn's POV

what mackenzie said meant a lot but i'm not really going to talk to her until she's done with cameron and who knows if i'll be around then

Authors Note

Remember this is just a story and nothing is real. i hope you enjoy, sorry it's been awhile but i'm back:)))