TB-4

She helped me pack a few things and gave me a small bag with their pants cleaned and pressed. Leaving my room without looking back, I walked down the hallway. Standing outside with his cell pressed to his ear, Cain was busy. Jun took my bags and thanked Tilla for cleaning their pants. The long black limo that pulled up was even bigger then the one we used. From my parents bedroom my father watched as I got into the car and we drove away. Sitting quietly between both of them, it was starting to feel more and more uncomfortable.

    A heavy sigh came from Cain who started pulling off his jacket and loosening his tie. “Cain?” Jun moved around me to look at him. “What, I hate these stupid things” pulling it off his head. Feeling as though I was right, that they were now going to revert back to their normal selves and prove me right the whole time. “I suppose your right, they are a bit stuffy.” Jun took his off as well. “Sky you okay?” Jun turned to my face. I nodded my head and looked at the floor.

“I think she’s nervous” laughing vigorously. It only made me more uncomfortable to know he could ready me so well. “Relax beautiful, we meant what we said back there.” sliding his arm around me. My gumption was starting to return. “Don’t touch me” snapping my neck at him. In shock he blinked a few times at me, then laughed “Finally feeling better” getting closer to my face. “Sto…stop it” turning away. “Cain don’t tease her”

    The trip was long and they continued to talk to me, even with my short answers. “What’s your favorite color?” Jun asked again with the smile. “Err, why don’t you just write me a list of questions you have and I’ll fill them out later.” tucking my hands under my legs. “Because that’s no fun, and besides hearing your sexy voice sends chills down my spine.” Cain used a finger to pull my face to his.
    The cherry color on my face could be seen threw the reflection in the window. “You two are ridicules” pulling away. He laughed and looked behind me at Jun, “I think she’s a bit shy as well.” winking at him. The limo finally pulled onto a driveway and started up the light slope. Reaching their house, the door was opened and Cain got out first to help me. Breathtaking landscape framed the large white house. Four large pillars looked like they were sporting the whole house from falling over.

    A tennis court to the left and a large field to the right. “Over there well build Buck a stable.” Jun pointed at the field. I Must have had my mouth open cause Cain walked over and lightly closed it for me. Then smiled and took my bags inside. We walked into what looked like a crystal ball, everything was polished and expensive. Heading up a long stair case to the main level. “Now were sorry, but we don’t have many rooms, and the only spare bedroom is being done over….soo” Jun looked very worried.

“Ohh come out with it, you’ll be sleeping with us.” Cain said. Not looking at me while he continued to walk. Jun watched my face, but it didn’t change. Figuring I would have to sleep with them sooner or later wasn’t the problem, I was just worried about other things. He opened the door with his foot, and walking in. Large cathedral ceilings lined with gold trim. A dark maroon rug blanketed the floor, and butted up against a marble fire place.

    This house made mine look like nothing, deep red curtains to block out the sun hung lightly on the three large windows. A balcony on one side and a large bathroom, that not only had a shower but a four person shower. I should of guessed it would be a man’s castle, just wasn’t expecting so many lavish things. “This is the closet” Jun opened a door on the other side of the room. There were every color suits and tailored made shirts hanging neatly in a row. Part of the closet was empty. “Your things can go here” Smiling as he brought my bag to the bed.

    Cain stood uneasily and tried to find something to say. I got one look at the bed and new it was for men, its huge size could of eaten my bed and still had room for more. A white duck down comforter covered the whole thing. It took only a few seconds to notice I could see my self on the ceiling. I freaked and turned bright red, the over head of the bed has mirrors. Turning around and looking for something else to look at.

    Cain finally spoke up “Bathrooms over here.” pointing behind him. I moved over and looked inside from the doorway. “It wont eat you.” grinning at me. Stepping in side, on white tile and seeing the maroon theme carry on. “Well get you whatever you need for your bath, so don’t worry.” Jun was being extra sweet to me. “Well let you unpack, lunch will be outside next to the pool if your hungry.” Cain walked past me, in a somewhat cold manor.

    Closing the door and leaving me alone. Jun sighed heavily. “You didn’t have to make her feel uncomfortable” glaring at him. “Aww this is so hard, she’s so different from other woman. I just don’t get her.” rubbing his eyes. “She’s scared, and probable just as confused as you are. Give her some time. To be honest I’m surprised she even came with us.” walking together down the hall. “Yea, that took me off guard as well.” walking down the stairs.

    Feeling a little less threatened I moved around the room, even looked closer at the mirrored wall. “That’s just wrong.” shaking my head while laying in the bed looking up. “Only men would find this sexy.” Sighing. Getting back up and putting my very little clothes into the closet. Then moving to a window, the place was very large. Not as many gardens as are place, but still well kept. From here I could see the pool and both men sitting at a small round table in the shade.

    Watching them talk and laugh together, made me wonder if they were as bad as I thought they were. It took me a few minutes to realize I was falling asleep on the window sill, to finally get up and lay on the bed. Pushing my flip flops off and finding that even spread out I still couldn’t touch the sides of the bed. I smiled, I was happy it was as big as it was. Staring at myself I finally fell asleep.