Crybaby (Gary smith x reader)

Y/N was laying on her bed and still asleep, untill her alarm clock woke her. Her friend, Pinky walked passed her room and saw her bedroom's door open. She quickly walked in and looked at her furiously "Wake up!" she yelled crossing her arms and stomped her foot "Pinky go away" she said still sleepy. "Oh I'm not leaving, you should really wake up, we can't be late, it's Mr. Galloway's class remember? If we came late he'll kill us!" she shook her body, trying to wake her up. She groaned "ugh, why should I listen to you?" She giggled quietly. "Cause I'm a princess! You do as i say!" she stomped her foot again. She laughed "alrightt, princess" she said mockingly as she stood up and walked to the bathroom.

  ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦★꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Y/N and pinky was walking to class. "Pinky I need to get my stuff first, so see ya in class" she said. Pinky nodded and walked away from her. She walked to her locker then reached for her books, when Y/N slammed the locker's door she saw Gary right beside her. "Hey, gorgeous" he said smirking. "Hey yourself" she huffed and rolled her eyes. "So are you free tonight?" he asked, she raised her eyebrows "why?" She asked back "I wanna ask you out for a..y'know.." he grinned. "hmm?" Y/N tilted her head looking at him. He rolled his eyes "I wanna ask you out for a date, you moron" he said with a teasing tone. "I'll think about it, I gotta go" she said, trying to find her locker's key. "Looking for this? " he said teasingly "Here, catch!" he tossed it to the floor. She bend over to pick up her key, then caught him checking her out. "Creep! Who the hell do you think you are?!" She blushed madly. He chuckled "You'll figure out later, Princess" he winked and walked away.

  ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦★꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

The class was finally over, Y/N was walking to her locker and put all her books there. She saw some jerks walking to your direction, they grabbed the books in her locker and threw it to the trashcan "hey!" She protested. "What? Are you gonna cry girlie? Crybaby!" one of them said as he shoved her to the ground "ouch!" She tried not to cry as they laughed at her. Then Gary walked passed the quiet hallway and saw her got bullied by some jocks. "Hey morons! Cut the crap, leave her alone" he shouted as he walked closer to them. "Oh shut up, Gary" one of them punched him hard in the face. "fuck.." he muttered wiping the blood on his lips "you'll pay for that!" he kicked one of them, knocking him out to the floor. She stood up and ran away from them.

  ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦★꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

It's been 2 hours later after that incident "where are you Gary?" She asked herself, biting her nails anxiously. "hey...Y/N" Gary showed up with blood on his lips and some bruises on his face. He winced in pain while slowly walking to her "Gary!" She gasped and ran to him pulling him into a hug. "Ouch, haha easy sweetheart" he chuckled and hugged her back. "Are you okay?! I was worried sick!" You cried out and slapped him hard on the cheek. "Okay I deserve that" he groaned and smiled a little "I'm alright, I don't mind  got beaten up by the jocks, they stay the fuck away from you" she smiled while still crying "Don't get hurt again..." she muttered and pulled him into a kiss, being the little shit he is, he smirked and kissed back.