Having you (Jimmy Hopkins x reader)

It was a rainy day in bullworth, y/n was sitting on her window. She sighed as she watched the rainfall. She's supposed to be in class right now but she didn't feel like going so she stayed in her dorm. Suddenly she got a flashback about her childhood. Her childhood wasn't good at all, When she was in the elementary school she and Jimmy Hopkins was classmates, he was a good friend at all. Until, she told him that she liked him..He rejected her in front of everyone. "I don't like you! You're not smart and neither do beautiful! Get lost!" those words still haunted her all these times. He's the very reason why she hates boys. And now her goal in life is becoming a beautiful and Intelligent girl that's so much more better than boys. She shook her head and balled her fist. She glanced over at the front gate and saw a car stopped by. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw Jimmy walking out of the car. "no fucking way..." she mumbled. She grabbed some books and walked out of her room "I need to know if that was real" she thought. "y/n? Where you going?" your roommate Beatrice asked. "I'm.. Uhh.. Going to class." she lied and quickly walked away. She entered the main building, looking around for him. "where.. " she mumbled and suddenly someone bumped into her, sending her flew onto the floor. "ow! Watch it! Be more care-" she paused and looked up. Her eyes widen in surprise as she couldn't believe what she saw. It's him. It's really him. He looked down and looked at her "oh sorr-" he stopped and clicked his fingers "you, you're y/n right? My elementary school classm-" he stopped as she cut him off "no! I-I'm not! I never knew you.." you denied and quickly ran away leaving him dumbfounded. The bell finally rang, it means lunch time started. She headed to the cafeteria and rested her head on the table. "hey" someone said as they tapped her shoulder "huh?" she lifted her head up and turned around. She cursed when she found out it's Jimmy. She quickly stood up and was going to leave but he grabbed her wrist "let go!" she snapped. "c'mon, what's your problem? I just want to ask a few things! Why are you avoiding me?" he asked seemed annoyed. "Jimmy, please!" she yelled. He smiled slyly and let go "finally you called me by my name. Y/n." he added. "no no! I'm-" you shook your head and dashed out of the cafeteria and went to your class. The bell rang again, means the class started. She sighed and grabbed her book. Her heart stopped when she saw him again. He walked in and spotted her. He grinned somewhat devilish and walked past her, shooing a girl who was sitting behind her "I want to sit here, get lost!" he said as the girl stood up looking for another empty seat. "What was he thinking?!" she thought. "hey" he said quietly, but she didn't responded. "are you still mad about that time?" he guessed. "i-I'm not mad about anything! Just leave me alone!" she yelled as she stood up. The teacher turned around and glared "Ms. Y/n? Do you mind?" he asked. "n-no I'm sorry, sir.." she apologized and sat back down. He chuckled slightly. The last bell rang, she rushed out of the class, slowly walking down the gloomy hallways. She spotted a little piece of paper on the floor. She picked it up and read it. It says "give this coupon to someone you've been thinking" some kind of Valentine's gift, she thought. "should I give it to him?" she asked herself. She smiled and looking for him. She's supposed to hate him but maybe.. He changed? She thought,and finally found him. She smiled widely and waved. "jim-" she stopped. "y/n?" he asked, he was talking with Gary and Peter. "me?" she thought. "she's not that beautiful. You two don't have to talk about her all the damn time." he said. "what..." she asked herself in disbelief. She turned around and ran away "that's so mean..!" she thought as tears ran down her cheeks. He walked down the corridors looking for her. "she's not here." he said to himself. He headed to the library and saw her. He smiled and approached her. "y/n, i-" he stopped as she yanked his wrist that was held her. "don't touch me!" she snapped and turned around facing him with teary eyes. "y-you...no matter how hard I tried.. You will always think the same about me.." she sobbed. "what? She heard what I said?" he thought. "not that,idiot" he said as he hugged her "if you heard about my conversation to Pete and Gary, why didn't you hear it till the end?! The truth is... I liked you, since we're in elementary school. I rejected you because I don't want my friends make some jokes about me that'll beat the shit outta me. I'm so sorry. And I said that because I don't want Gary and Peter aiming for you." he explained. "really?" she asked. He pulled away and laughed slightly "would I lie to you?" he asked. She smiled and hugged him tightly "finally...i can have you..."