LOUIS TOMLINSON

i just ombré - d my hair ((:

school tomorrow so just a quick update X

-Louis Tomlinson imagine-

As you hit play on your iPhone, a Nirvana song coming on called Rape Me, you dance around in your bathroom without a care in the world. Suddenly, for a short second, the music stopped and a message on your iPhone came up.

Cute dancing x -Louis

Louis is your next door neighbor, and a friends with benefits kind of guy.

Fuck off x -Y/N

Fuck me x (; -Louis

You look up, out the window to see Louis winking at you. But you stick your finger up, and pull the blinds shut, hoping to get a good sleep. "Honey! I'm home!"

"How do you even know where my key is, fag?" You ask, as Louis lyes in bed with you.

"I'm amazing like that." he began kissing you slowly, and you knew it would be another hot and steamy night. Lucky you lived alone. Louis slipped a condom on, and it became even more better. He thrusts in and out of you, and you grip his hair, moaning. "You like that?" He muttered, thrusting harder. You bit your lip, reaching your high.

"Babe, babe, babe." he mumbles, also reaching his high. "Why the fuck are you so different to every other girl?" He kissed you. "Can't you just be my girl? Just mine."

You kiss him, and he held you to his body. "Okay." you mutter.

For the rest of the night you fuck Louis like all the time - but this time, he goes slower and you know: you're his only shorty.

o ps y'all should be mature lil shits to read this xo