Choose Kindess Before Its too late.

Victim
Day One

Today  I saw you crying behind the school. I know it's because of me. I called you a slut and made you bleed, even though you never wear anything revealing.

Dear Victim
Day Two

I asked Ashley to be my girlfriend to make you Jealous. But^ I don't think it's working.

Dear Victim
Day Three

I pushed you down the stairs at school, you were sent to the hospital. It's all my fault.
Why do I do this?

Dear Victim
Day four

Ashely said that you aren't worth anything, but why do I think she's lying?

Dear Victim
Day Five

I pushed you into the pool. You almost died. I didn't know you couldn't swim.

Dear Victim
Day Six

Ashely always seems to love it when your hurt, and I think I do too.

Dear Victim
Day Seven

Today at school I saw you kiss another guy, I beat him up. Then I pulled almost half your hair out.
You deserved it.

Dear Victim
eight

I'm not sure if I meant what I said about you deserving it. What did you do?

Dear Victim
Day Nine

I used to be bullied, I know what it feels like. But why do I do it?

Dear Victim
Day Ten

Me and Ashely plotted against you. We beat you up, and put you in the janitors closet, but I keep feeling like I should help you. You are turning me soft, making me want to help people. That's why I hate you!

Dear Victim
Day seventy-nine

I'm starting to feel sorry for everything I did. When you came to school today, you had scratches on your arms and wrists. Did you do that to yourself.

Dear Victim
Day Eighty

STOP!
At school, I saw your face bruised, and I didn't cause it. There were even more scratches on your wrist. Why do you do this?

Dear Victim
Day ninety-three
I followed you to your house today. When you went in your father pulled you by the hair and called you a clumsy fool for always coming home bruised up. Did I cause this?

Dear Victim
Day ninety-four

When you entered school, Ashely and her cronies beat you to the pulp. I know I caused all of this.
I'm sorry

Dear Victim
Day ninety-five

I broke up with Ashely, but she still causes you harm.
I want to help you.

Dear Victim

Today I protected you from everyone.
Now I'm an outcast, just like you

Dear Victim

I tried to talk to you at school, but you ran away.
Please forgive me.

Dear Victim

Im sorry

I came to your house through your window. I asked for your forgiveness,

Dear Victim

You killed yourself, and I know it's all my fault. I broke you, and turned everyone against you. I bullied you, instead of befriending you

Dear victim
Im sorry. I never should have hurt you

Now, because of me, illnever get to say , I love you.