Who am I?

Okay so to get started, my name is Trystan.  I live in a super small town in Kansas.  On a daily basis I am judged because I am a hard core democrat and disagree with many friends on politics.

I am 16 years old, but everyone that I meet believes Im in my early twenties.

In August I will be starting my junior year of high school, which reminds me.  During my sophomore year I switched from one of the smallest schools in Kansas to one of the largest. 

I have ten brothers and sisters. Yes. 10 siblings. But before you judge let me explain, my parents had me when they were very young, and over the next 8 and a half years they had my two brothers and my sister. My parents separated when I was in third grade, and  divorced when I was in fourth. Both of my parents got remarried when I was in sixth grade. When my dad married my step-mom I got another two brothers and finally an older sister.  In seventh grade my half sister was born. Finally in Eighth grade my dad and step mom fostered three girls.  So all in all I have six sisters and four brothers. Crazy, I know.

As of now you are probably thinking that my life is pretty crazy, but believe me, it gets worse.

During my freshman year I kinda just gave up in school.  I know this is the basic story of like everyones high school life but I'm not joking.  Throughout all of my school career ( I actually hate saying that because its not like im getting paid to go to school.) I have always had A's and high B's but freshman year I ended with a low GPA and wasnt very happy.

Sophomore year I switched schools and went from 12 people in my entire grade to 30 in each class.  It was a hard adjustment but because I didnt know anyone I managed to get all my grades up.

This school year was such an amazing year.  I have met so many new people and made so many new lifelong friends.

In October of 2016 my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer.  It was very hard on everyone in our family, but we all helped to make  sure everything went as it needed to. My mom lost her hair within a few weeks of treatment starting, but believe me she sure did make sure that her hair looked amazing before it all fell out.

Now some random facts

I am 5 foot 3.

I have an issue with keeping my hair natural for more than 2 weeks at a time.

I have green eyes.

I love reading.

I fall in love with fictional characters.

I will cry every time I read "The Fault in our Stars."

And "Looking for Alaska."

And "Paper Towns."

Im addicted to the show "Scandal."

I am very easily distracted.

I have some sort of addiction to learning about conspiracy theories.

I love YouTube.

Demi Lovato......Call me.

I fully support LGBTQ+ rights.

So now that you know some basic things about me I hope that you will continue reading and know a little more about my life and the chaos that surrounds it.