Today is the day

Lyric

The next my mom told me to pack and call Tabitha to come over so we could go ( Tabitha was one of my best friends who loved MagCon as much as I did and was going with me) so I ran upstairs grabbed my phone and told Tabitha to come now !

30 min later me and Tabitha were running to the boarding station. my mom told me to call and face time her when I could . then I reminded her that it was only 3 days I was going to be gone. As we boarded all I was thinking about was him an his smile and everything else dreamy about him! As I was waiting for take off I got on twitter to check everything that was going on and right before my eyes was a tweet from him to me saying " I'm glad ur excited to see me I'm excited to see you beautiful!! I screamed at the top of my lungs and everyone looked at me I just sank way down in my seat and looked away.

About a hour later the fly attended said on the loud speaker "we will be landing in San Diego in about 2 minutes buckle up and put all electronics away" so I took my head phones out of my ears and woke up Tabitha . after we landed there was a bunch of people there it was the biggest air port I'd ever seen

When me and Tabitha got in the taxi I texted my mom telling her I made it she replied saying "ok have fun" I smiled and checked twitter again I had another text from Matt !!! it said "still can't wait to see you beautiful" I almost peed my pants !

----------------------------------------------

Sorry another short chapter I'll publish the next chapter tomorrow! ☺️