chap 5

faith walks to the red blood car with her so called ' date ' she notices that she is going to the forest of course she expects that from killers so she the car stops she sees a worn out couch very weird but she says nothing now they decide to play a little game of 'truth or dare' when she takes her gun and kills two of them did i mention there were 5 of them 6 including her she sees one of them taking an ax swinging it at her while she taunts him not showing any fear for these killers another one mocks her he gets a machete and swings it at her it missed her but it made a small injury and the last one with a shot gun luckily that one seems to be stupid cause he seems to have shot himself 'well 2 more to go' she runs more deep and she has made traps cause she is very fast she saw a ditch with quick sand she climbs a tree and starts getting across knowing that one has to fall in there if they are that dumb and there she waits until she sees a shadow where she runs butnot far enough so they are able to see her one of them goes there and sinks in there while his so called 'friend' does nothing but starts throwing daggers at her luckily he is horrible at throwing them so he goes around so she sees that she has 4 more bullets until she has no more so she runs and saw a lake like her teacher told her she went in and went under there knowing she had stashed a sniper there a while ago you see she stalked them to get as much information as possible she goes very far to the point where she can see a little dot what appears to be him using the sniper he waits knownig she has to get up for air sooner or later and she takes her shot and kills him on the spot brain dead when she gets to him his heart beats and his heart beat disappear and she sees that there is sunrise appears so she goes to the spot where he was supposed to pick her up at sunrise and she left with a scar but very much alive from what she can tell.

i havent updated in a long time cause i got very sick but still attend to school and i found out that im pre diabetic and taking medicine for it  so i hope i get better soon so im going to do a seires of this book with a twist