chap6

Faith POV

After I managed to escape alive from my death wish. Its been a couple months after that and I had decided to take a break......yeah your probably kidding.....Right? Well im not I took a break but now im 21 years old which makes me an adult and now im an official cia agent cool right .

             I was actually expecting the test to be hard but it wasn't...... I know im expecting to much.  My old partner well i havent heard from him since the axe killer i wonder if hes okay from time to time, but anyway right now im in new york and on my way to work well...

"Hey" I say to the security as I use my badge entering the building.

I enter the building to see a whole bunch of crazy. I got to my partner who is just in a shock like I am.

"What the hell is happening?"

"I don't really know all I know is that there is a case for grabs so unless you want to stay here and watch this fight we can leave"

Well I wanna watch this fight but I also want to do the case.

"OK let's do the case but first I am gonna record this so I can watch it an blackmail people" I say grabbing my mini camera putting it on record and puts it back in the desk.

My partner Blake well he is a little optimistic when it comes to cases and he likes to exaggerate. I take the case file and leave the building.

"arent you coming stupid?" I call out for him. I enter his car waiting for his butt to enter but he comes in five minutes.

"Bout time I was gonna leave you and take the case for me" I said jokingly as he turns the car on and we leave to the crime scene.

At crime scene....

I leave the car going directly into the crime as some police talk to my partner I already know who did this.

"So what do we have here?"I asked myself lifting the sheets covering the poor girl whom is dead.

"So there is blunt force trauma probably she fought with someone which explains her knuckles a bit bruised" I say automatically remembering every detail.

I run over to my partner and nod at him and we leave now this will be a easy case.

A/N: sorry I havent updated in awhile i was dealing through some tough times but I am better now so I am able to update also read my new book 'the taken' if you like bts but if you are interested then try it