01.

Milani

"Okay, so my name is Justina, I'll probably be your best friend on the bus, other than DC. I know you know him of course, he's been telling me all about you. Only me thought because Nick wanted you to kind of be a surprise to everyone else." I smiled at the girl with red hair and blue eyes since he did something that would normally never be expected out of him.

"All good things I hope?" I questioned and she nodded, "I'm sure we'll hit it off just fine, I'm just a little nervous

"All good things I hope?" I questioned and she nodded, "I'm sure we'll hit it off just fine, I'm just a little nervous."

"There's nothing to be worried about except for finding the top bunk before anyone else, that's near the middle, because if you're too close to the washroom then you'll get Conceited's after shock, but if too far you'll never get to use the washroom in the mornings. Oh, and bunk across from me of course so we can chat." She smiled big and bright at me making me happy.

We then headed out of the restrooms at the venue we were told to meet at. When we made it out we were met by Nick Cannon.

He looked me up and down making me feel uncomfortable, but I wouldn't show it of course so I gave him a once over.

"You, you look way better in person the through a screen!" He said laughing before pulling me into a hug, which I gladly returned.

"Well I'd hope that I don't look worse." I said frowning at him.

"Let me give you the run down," I nodded for him to continue,"There's the gold squad's bus which consists of me, you, Justina, Matt Rife, D.C. Young Fly, Conceited, Chico Bean, Emanuel Hudson, Hitman Holla, Karlos Miller, Rip Michaels, Doboy, Teddy Ray, Charlie Clips, Billy, and Burpie. Then the bus with the Platinum Team with all the other people who don't matter, and then another bus with the Wild N' Out girls and other important people." He said he then told me that when I meet the boys to keep my stuff away from boys raised in the ghetto, and to not let them scare me so bad, 'cause "he'll get on them if they scare the best mixed girl on our squad" which made me laugh.

Until everyone arrived as well as the busses the three of us chilled in a private room with our bags and such.

Matt Rife

"Can anyone tell me where the new cast member is, 'cause we need to make sure he understands the bus rules." Emanuel's loud, and rude mouth started talking again.

We've been together for maybe twenty minutes at max, and he's talked nonstop. "Nigga, you so damn disrespectful, you know the new cast member is a girl, so if she's on your squad I'm sure you'll be fine." D.C. said kinda taking up for whoever this girl is, all that I need to say is she better be cute.

"Emanuel," Pickles started talking before getting cut off by someone else. I couldn't tell who it was because the whole cast is in one room, and everyone is talking other than me.

"Emanuel, why don't you ever just shut up? For just a minute be like Matt and just sit back and observe." Preach whoever said that, I couldn't tell who, but they knew what they were talking about.