Chapter One

Lahat ng tao may rules para sa sarili natin pero may time na sisirain na tayo ng ang ating rules.

I met this girl in my first job.She was shy but there's something in here that's interesting.Hindi kami masyado nag-uusap pero naging close.We've become best friends and some of our batchmate join our friendship.

Dumating yung time na natapos yung contract namin sa company.And we decided to apply together to other company.Doon mas lalo kaming naging close but as time pass by nakikita ko na yung iba nyang ugali. Minsan nagkukuwento sya na nang-a-unfriend sya ng mga friends in social media but also in real situation.Nung sinabi niya yun natakot ako,lagi ko iniisip pag-wala na ba akong kwenta ganun din gagawin nya sa amin.Ang sakit malaman ang katotohanan.

Doon ko sya unti-unting nakilala with her rules.Lagi kami nag-aadjust pagwala sya sa mood.We make her laugh so that she will good vibes at work and with us.I make time to have a conversation to her.Mas mahirap pala pagkasama mo na sya sa bahay,sobra.Pati ako nadadamay ng bad vibes nya pagmorning.

It was really hard.

But despite of all the efforts that we given to her,she decided to be alone.One week or two after the friendversary in social media,she became cold doesn't want to talk to us or the people around her.She unfriended us.At first I cannot believe because I'm the one who always been there and we also live in one roof.

Lagi tanong sa sarili ko nagkulang ba ako?May mali ba akong nagawa?I tried to ask her and also she meant it real life situation unfriended?She said yes and naa-out place sya sa amin.Yes i admit at some point may ganong scenario but she's not the only one in the group having that scenario.Everyone feels it also sometimes.

She make it hard to everyone to cope up to the damage she's given us.

I do believe at that time she makes my heart break.

Friends can break your heart too.

Author's Note:
Sorry for the typos and sorry if this is a lame story.It's about friendship po.