Chapter 1

Introduction:
Hello! My name's Julia Scott. I'm 16 years old, well turning 17 in July 15, and currently it was September. I have elbow length dark brown hair, and dark hazel eyes. My hair has dark red, and brown-ish blonde natural highlights. I'm vine, and youtube "famous". I've been invited to go to a meet and greet convention called Magcon. The only not so great part is I'm the only girl, but I'm willing to go for my fans, and the boys look promising enough. Right?

"Jewel, are you finished yet, we're leaving in 30 minutes"! My mother yells from downstairs. My mom calls me Jewel, because I'm as precious to her as a Jewel, since I am the only child, besides my Step- Brother, Jake. I nake sure I have everything for the trip.
Undergarments
Girly needs
Chlothes
Makeup
Money
Phone
Charger
Toiletries
Passport
Great! All done. I grab my computer case, with my Mac book Pro inside, and sling it across my shoulder, and roll my suitcase down the spiral steps. Today I was leaving for about five months, maybe more because some places we would stay longer for a "break". Our first stop, was Dallas, Texas. I live in Orlando, Florida so it wasn't such a long trip. I got into the car, and went through my twitter and tweeted:

@JuliaScottt: Excited to be on the Magcon tour! See all of your beautiful faces in Dallas! 💕💋

I put my headphones in and play Pompii by Bastille. I sleep for the whole trip, well almost, waking up for food (aka plastic ). I check my phone as I'm getting off, and I see a text from an unknown numer.

C~ Cameron Dallas J~ Julia Scott

C ~ 'Hey, my name's Cameron and I'll be your traveling buddy for the Magcon tour '

I think back to the list of people that would be on the trip, and I remember it had Cameron Dallas on it. He was pretty hot, and about my age.

J~ 'Hey, and I know, I did a little investigating...'

C~ 'Stalker I see, I'm by Terminal 4'

I look over and see him, he looks and smiles sover at me. He waves over three boys. Nash, Taylor, and Matthew...I think. I walk over to them, and give them all akward hugs. Cam (Cameron) picks up my bags, and leads me to a black Range Rover. I get inside, and sit next to Taylor on my left, and Matt (Matthew) on my right. We ride for about 25 minutes, and stop at a fancy hotel. We check in, and I realize I have to share a room with 1of the boys. Great. They decide to put me with Shawn, since we were both singers, and he was the calmest one there. I was a singer/ a sit down Youtuber and Viner. I was basically a mix between Beyonce and Tyler Oakley. A great mix, right?

I go in to the room, and realize no ones in there. Not even two minutes later, 10 boys walk in, and then 2 more after that. they all introduce themselves. Matt, Cam, Taylor, Nash, Hayes, Carter, Jack & Jack, Shawn, Aaron. The other two were JC, and Sam. I told them my name, and the nickname my mom calls me, and ran over and gave them all hugs, but gave JC, Sam, the longest hugs, and basically fangirled over them. They said they were all going to grab some lunch, but I stayed behind. I shooed them all out, and went to unpack, and about 5 minutes later the door knocked. I open it and Taylor's standing by the doorway.

"Well, um Hey" ~Taylor

"Hello..."~ Julia

"I stayed behind so you wouldn't feel lonley" ~Taylor

"You didn't have to, I w-was just unpacking, but you can come in" I say revealing the room by opening the door. He steps inside, and runs over to the bed, and lays down. I just stare at him, and he scoots over and pats the space he just made. I went over and sat there.

"Lay down, I don't bite" he says smirking.

"Yes, because the first thing I think of when I see you is that you bite" I roll my eyes.

"Well what do you think of when you see me" he asks biting his bottom lip.

"Taylor".

"Yes..."?

"That's it, when I first see you I think of your name, Taylor". I reply smirking.

"Well played, but...".

He gets on top of me and starts tickling me. I push him off, and slap him, playfully.

"I'm not ticklish" I say with a frown.

"Oh" he stares down and looks embarresd.

I grab him, and pull him in to a hug, and kiss his cheek. He's taken a back by my actions. "Sorry" I say a little bit embarresd. "Don't"he says with a sly smile. I roll my eyes. "I better get unpacked". He nodds and turns on the T.V.

T~Taylor J~Julia

T~ "So tell me about yourself"

J~ My names Julia Scott, I play soccer, I'm the only child, excluding my step brother Jake. My mom and Dad divorced when I was five, My mom got remarried when I was ten. I'm clean, I've only had one boyfriend, and had my first kiss, but otherwise I'm clean.

T~ What do you mean by clean? He says with a smirk.

J~ Stop messing around you know what I mean. I say slightly frowning.

Taylor laughs.

T~ So, whats up with you and your boyfriend?

J~ We broke up, because he was a jerk, and I caught him cheating with the school slut. So I um...basically made um...him not have anymore babies, and made the slut Amanda Biens. I say reddening.

Taylors mouth is in the shape of an 'O'. "Wow" he says. "Nobodys messing with you anymore, huh"?

"Nope, I play soccer, and volleyball, so they both came in handy".

He smiles, and I finish unpacking, in silence.

J~ So tell me about your story.

T~ Mine is not as interestung as yours. I'm not clean. I've basically had 5 girlfriends, and 3 FWB. But now I'm single.

I start getting angry when he says FWB. Friend with Benifits. I think he notices my anger and clears things up.

T~ I only had Friends with benifits when I was 15-16. I was a jerk back then. I stopped now.

I smile, and walk over to him. He turns his head for me, thinking I was going to kiss him again, but I rub
his hair. He starts to fake cry. "Oh well" I say smiling. He frowns. "Butt". "I know, and I have a good one too" I reply winking. He sits there with his mouth open. "Stop drooling, and staring Tay, it's not nice. Like that, I smile, and walk over to the bathroom to take a shower.

I lock the door, if he gets any ideas, and strip down. I realize I forgot my chlothes. Great. I hop in anyway. and take a nice long, warm shower. I grab. the longest towel, and wrap it around me, and go back in to the room. Taylor wolf whistles, but I ignire him and roll my eyes. I bend over, and grab a sky blue tank top, and some short jean shorts. "Those shorts are too short, nice way to show off your ass" he says in a mocking tone. I flick him off, and go back into the bathroom. I hear footsteps, and talking, well yelling, and knocks. I quicky change, and side braid my wet hair to the side. I walk out, and all the boys head turn, and they all stare. "What"? They all shake their heads, and turn away.
"Let's play, truth or dare". I hear a voice say. I hear chants, yes's, and some mumbles. "What about you Jul" says another voice. I shrug and go sit on the bed.

Note: I'm going to make a conversation line, so their itnitials will indicate who they are.

CD~ Who's going first?
CR~ Ladies First *smirks*
They all look at me
JS: So...It looks like Carter going first then?
They all laugh, and Carter sits there embaressd, so I stand up, and go give him and long hug. The boys get Jelous looks on their faces. But why? I feel uncomfertable, so I stand up and go back on to the bed. I look at Carter and his mood was suddenly brightend. After that, Carter went first.
~
JC~ Carter, truth or dare?
CR~ Dare...
JS~ I dare you to go knock on a door, and tell them you know what they did last night.

Carter gets up and knocks on the third door to the left, and when he says it, the women starts begging him not to tell anyone. Akward...
We all laugh and sit back inside. I was dared to kiss almost all the boys, and twerk mostly. All the other boys did random crap.

It was late so, I told the boys to get out, and I changed in to my pj's and went to sleep.