Chapter 4

We finally pulled apart. We stared at each others eyes for a couple of seconds, until I broke eye contact. "I have to…uh…go" I smiled. He nodded and got out with me. He put his arm around my waist, and we started walking into the hotel room. I walk into the hotel to only to see jealous eyes staring at me.

"Are we still going?" asks Cameron kind of angrily.

"Y-Yea, I said yes didn't I?" I come out to say, only to let Taylor storm off, causing Cameron to smirk. I fake a smile then, run to my room.

Why me? Was it because I was the Only One The only one girl on this trip…well besides Mahogany, but her and Jacob have a thing going on, like come'on #Jox is life. I decide not to back out, and get ready for my date with Cam. I put on my Army green tank top, with camo skinny jeans, and black combat boots. I curl the ends of my hair, and put on eyeliner mascara and a bit of nude lipgloss. I head over to call Cam. "So far I'm winning the bet" I hear Cams voice say. Bet? What the Hell is going on?

"Not just yet, It's one day, I kissed her". I hear another voice that sounded like Taylor's say.

Was this all for a stupid bet?

"Ten dollars from all of y'all are coming to me, after this date".

That's it, if it's a bet, oh then it's on. Hard to get, is something I was always pationate about.