Spring

I decide to try and get my life back together. You finally answered my calls, at least 10 out of the hundreds I called. At least I saw you, heard different worlds than just, "Sorry!" or, "Leave a message," I could see your beautiful face that I yearned to see for three months.

But then you started to stop calling, or answering. You left me alone, again. You texted me saying you were out with friends, I understood that. After that you could've called, or texted. Apparently you were out with them for two whole weeks, I could've flew over there and saw your face. Feel your warmth before I left. I heard you were able to get a break from your work, for a whole week. So I flew over. I wanted to surprise you so I went to the place you worked at. They said you weren't there then I went to your apartment.

I knocked on the door, I knocked again. I rang the doorbell, you didn't answer. I called your phone, but I could hear a ringing through the other side of the door. You finally answered the door, but then I saw someone behind you, shirtless. He seemed somewhat masculine and taller than me. I looked at him for a good second and glanced back at you.

Everything else was a blur.

You cheated on me.

That's all I could comprehend.

After a week I went back to Korea. It was back to square one. I didn't feel like trying, I had to have Namjoon pick what I was wearing to the fan meet I had that week. Every time someone came up to me I had to perk up, stay happy. But how could I when the thought of you filled my head every day.

I was back to dreaming about you.

I wanted to see you, but my mind told me not to contact you.

What happened?