chap. 11

Tamake was really jealous that everyone was admiring my look but it is his fault that I'm in this I mean come on I look like a slut gosh I need some coffee. I got off of Hikaru and kaoru's laps and went to the back to get some coffee I threw on a black silk robe and drank my coffee on the chair next to the table. I didnt know anyone had walked in till there were two hands on my body one covering my eyes and one on my neck I had dropped my cup of coffee on the ground and went to pull the persons hand off of my eyes when he whispered in my ear."my highness wants you to himself but so do I."he nibble my ear and a chill went down my spine.i didn't know what to do."Haruhi your break is to long your wasting money...."I heard kyoya say as he walked in on what was going on. "what the hell are you doing to ms.Fujioka?" "just using her as you guys advertise her for."the man smuggly said."kyoya help me." I called out to him."I'm going to have to ask you to remove yourself from the merchandise if you please."he snarled at the man."as you wish sir." "CLAUDE WHERE ARE YOU,YOU TART" a young voice called out to the man."COMING YOUR HIGHNESS!!!"he called back"im not finished with you yet little butterfly" he said walking away.i took deep breathes as kyoya walked over to me."are you alright Haruhi?" I jumped when he placed his hand on my shoulder. "were you that scared Haruhi?" I didn't answer and my body shook wildly with fright."I'm sorry you had to go through that."he said in his monotonous voice of his. But it was gentler then before. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

Kyoyas p.O.V

I looked at her and she was trembling. I turned my gaze to the curtains wondering what had gotten her so worked up to this point.She stared back at me but she was in a daze I didn't know what to do,"go home Haruhi take the day off." "A-are you sure?" "Yes I am go on we shall see you tomorrow" she walked out after grabbing her bag of things and went home I went back out to go work but kept my eye on the man who had frightened Haruhi so much.