~~Chapter 6~~

I sat on my bed as I took the paper with Niall's number written on it out of my pocket.

Well I guess I could say I was kind of nervous. 

"Just do it.." I thought to myself over and over before I had the guts to dial his number on my phone.

I don't really see why I'm nervous. 

"Hello?" He picked up.

"Hey.." I said hoping he'd recognize my voice.

"Jasmine?" He questioned.

"That's me.." 

"Hey! That was quick! I just gave you my number like half an hour ago!" He said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I just wanted to get it over with.." 

"Nervous I see?" He said with a tone of question in his voice, but it was a statement.

"Well kind of.. I thought this would go differently.." 

"Oh, so where we going on Friday?"

"I don't know, you asked me out.."

"Where do you want to go?" 

"It really doesn't matter to me." 

"We could sneak into a club." 

I liked that idea. "Okay. We'll sneak into a club then." 

"Okay, well I'll see you then. Gotta go. Bye."

Then he hung up before I could even say goodbye. I pressed the 'Save to contacts' button on my screen with his number on it. Saved as 'Niall' 

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs recognized as my mother.

"Dinners ready." She told me in a straight tone and went back downstairs. 

I got up and lazily walked downstairs and took my place at the table.

"What's for dinner?" I asked.

"I made burgers." My dad said passing out the plates. 

Just then the bell rang.

"I'll get it." My mother said as she got up from her seat at the table. 

She answered the door and there was a woman with blonde hair standing there.

I got up and went to stand behind my mother by the door.

"Hi.. How can I help you?" My mom questioned the lady.

"Hello, my name is Maura Horan and my son and I just moved about 2 houses down."

"Oh, its nice to meet you, Maura. I'm Angie." She said holding her hand out for a handshake.

Wait, did she just say Maura 'Horan?' 

"Hi, I'm Jasmine." I said.

"Hey, I have a son about your age." She said smiling.

"What's his name?" I asked nicely. 

"Niall Horan? Have you met him? He just attended a new school today."

Well isn't this a coincidence. 

"Yeah! He's in my first hour!" 

I wasn't sure if I should bring up the date or not. Or that we went and TP'ed his old principals house. Or that I'm the reason he just decides to get tattoos and piercings and he just dyes his hair. Probably not. 

"Since you happen to know Niall, we should invite Maura and her son to dinner!" My mom said in a childish tone, but which was inviting Maura for dinner.