Trapped in a Whore House

My name is Kyla. I'm 17, my moms a crack addict and my dad lives across the country. My mom tries her hardest and she has all the extra money to support her habit, I know she can choose to protect herself. I've been sneaking to school everyday because my mother thinks that I should be homeschooled but half the time I do she slacks off.

"Hey, Mom."

"Hello honey. I'm going to the market before I teach you. Ok?" My moms says seeming in a rush.

"Fine by me." This gives me time to go to school. Just have to see how long she'll be gone.

"How long are you going to be gone?"

"Around two hours. I'm also going by the phone store. This dumb thing broke again, do you kind taking a look to save me the trip?"

I instantly knew that was going to cut my time. I'm practically a tech wiz but I really need school time. Time for a lie...

"Sorry mom. I'm kinda busy."

She rolls her eyes and leaves. She forgot her phone and left. I took it with me and once she pulled out of the driveway.. I snuck out. On my way to school I walked by a by a house that looked unusual. I peeped through the window and saw two girls. One of them looked exactly like me! I walked a little closer and she turned to me. She stared and approached the window. I felt terrified and became immobile. I saw the door and a tall, rounded girl with curly hair walk towards me. Something was different with her..she kinda eyed me up and down and her glowing skin caught my eye and I couldn't help but stare. I'm NOT egotistical. The closer she got she looked different but I still see a little attraction. She caressed my cheek and walked away. I was flustered. Flabbergasted. Shocked. I then saw my moms car return and attempted to hide. The other girl saw me and yanked me inside, who are these girls? The room was red with white lights and loud music banging to place. It reeked of perfume and desperation, it's awful, the room looked like makeup area and a bar at the same time. My "twin" approached seductively and just stared.

"Would you like a ride to school? London Heights right?" She says.

"Thank you, yes. But what is your name?"

"Kayla." She had the biggest grin and and started to check herself out. What is happening?