Fear the Old Blood

Author: markin512

Summary:

She ran through the woods, trying desperately not to slip on the wet forest ground while the wolves ran around her, dashing forwards to the town, howling to each other. But luck wasn't on her side. She lost her footing and Florence went smashing to the ground with a loud cry.She lay still, letting the pain move about her. She was stiff and her arm hurt more than anything. Her head started to throb uncontrollably as she stared to sit up. Florence reached up to her head and felt something wet. Blood. Her entire body shook from fright, shock, and pain.-Florence was one of the many that hid in her cottage, surrounded by forest and fear.She was innocent, short, and afraid of her fate. She was afraid that if a wolf claimed her she would be eaten or treated like nothing but dirt. But she's in for a surprise.Werewolves, known as shifters, who are in the category of the New Blood, and humans had different territories. Both species respected each other's rules and boundaries. Except every year there's a Mating Find and Claim where the werewolves cross over into human territory to find their mates. Everyone feared and despised the day that came. The humans hid within their cottages and waited if their fate was tied to a wolf. On the night of the Mating Find and Claim, Florence is eligible to be mates to a wolf. She accidentally stays out too long and is caught up with the wolves running throughout the woods where she meets the one that claims her to be his. Her mate. The worst she feared has come. The only difference between the wolf that claims to be her mate, is that, he isn't six foot with a six pack like other alpha males; he's seven foot five and can stand on his hind legs with an unruly amount of saliva and muscle. A lycan. Their in the category of the Old Blood, where they've lived for centuries and can withstand up to almost anything. The problem was was that she feared the Old Blood more than anything else.What happens when Logan claims Florence as his?