chapter one : day one

< [a/n] Hi all! It's EZ and I'm back. Welcome to CANCUN CANCUN! This will probably be a shorter story with a less complex plot so it'll be a bit easier on my end. Hopefully you all will like it. >

<[a/n 2] The pic is of Finn, just imagine him a little Asian-er since Finn is mixed white and asian! so like, a little slimmer, tanner, with a wider jawline and chin. hope you like bc i know i do ;) >

"Our boarding time is at 1:34, got it?" my mom says. She elongates the last part, staring me straight in my face. "Especially you, Finn. You always like to be late."

"I am NEVER late," I scoff back at her, playfully.

She rolls her eyes at me. "Whenever I tell you to come back at a certain time, I mean to be here at that time, not leave wherever you are and head back at that time."

"I will be here on time," I say to satisfy her. 

"Okay then here's $20 so go buy yourself some food." She hands me and all of my siblings money for food and we all part in different directions. On the way out, I notice a cute guy sitting in the next boarding station. Gosh, he is so nice. Nicely built, tan skin, man-bun, nerd glasses, classy-casual attire - if only he was on my flight, I would try to do something when my family isn't around. I could tell he was gay, or at least into guys, by his hair. No straight guy would have that kind of hair color. I think I'm going to call him 'Mr. J' because he is so juicy. But our eyes met and I freaked out so I ended  up tripping over a seat. Already too embarrassed, I quickly left and searched the food court for members of my family. 

The twins obviously go in the same direction. They are younger than me by 4 years. Tracie, the older one, is very protective of Lynn, the younger one. Almost as much as I am protective of the both of them. They aren't typical TV like twins that do everything together. Well, they do but they hate to admit it. Even as they're walking to get sushi now, they're bickering about who is following who. 

What twerps, I laugh to myself. I honestly love them so much. 

"What are you laughing at, weirdo?" my brother asks me, nudging me in the face.

"Don't touch me," I freak out. I hate it when he does that. My older brother is 2 years older than me. He is literally a walking personification of the word 'annoying'. He literally lives to annoy me and he knows exactly how to. I hate it when he touches me, when we make eye contact, everything about him just gets on my last nerves so quickly. Like, if he knows he annoys me, why does he continue to annoy me?!

He gives me this exasperated look like he's never heard me say that to him before. Boy please, I think to myself. He's so slow. But I secretly love him too, for some unknown reason. I think it's just because I know he's my brother and will have my back when I need it... which is almost never because I can't stand him touching me. 

"I asked you what you were getting to eat and you just started laughing. Then you freak out like I have the plague. What. Are. You. Getting?" he enunciates, looking at me like I'm an idiot.

"I'm getting a burrito, goodness. Now close your mouth, you dingus," I say to him.

He rolls his eyes and leaves, leaving me in line by himself. He's such an idiot, I think to myself. If he knew I was thinking about how much I love our family, he'd never let it go. This is why I don't tell anyone anything. Everything just gets annoying when I do.

I look at the time on my phone and it blinks '1:22'. Good, I still have time. Even though she didn't really yell at me earlier, I could not stand to have her do it again.