Spending the night together

There's just five days before our concert. I've done this a million times before, so why won't my anxiety die down...?

I'm going to have to practice really hard for the next few days if I want to nail this concert, but for now we're all going to get some shut eye in the hotel Luhan's company rented out for us.

It's been decided that all of us would stay in 3 separate rooms: Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun in the first room, Suho, D.O and Kai in the next one, and me, Luhan, Chen and Lay in the last one. How convenient.

In our room, Chen is the first to hop on one of the beds and fall asleep. He didn't even bother changing his clothes and he sounds like a dinosaur while he snores loudly.

Unfortunately, there's only two beds so we're each going to have to share... Of course Chen was the one who pushed me into sharing a bed with Luhan. I hope I don't end up snoring as loud as Chen in my sleep...

I was the first one to go to the bathroom and change into my pajamas. As soon as I come out I plop down on the bed I'm sharing with Luhan and start thinking about life. Lay is the next one to go into the bathroom and get ready for bed.

"Ah, Jongdae, move over! How am I supposed to sleep!"

I look over at Lay who just came out of the bathroom and see him roll Chen over on his side because he was hogging the bed.

"Hmph" Lay pulls the sheets over his head and scoots away from Chen.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Luhan grab his pajamas and head for the bathroom. While he's in there, I can't help but think about the next few days. I'm so worried about messing up... What if I sing the wrong note? Or fall during the dances, or worse? I can't help but shiver at the thought.

"Are you okay?"

Luhan came out of the bathroom and took a seat on the bed next to me with a concerned expression on his face.

"Yeah... I'm fine." Well, it wasn't a complete lie.

"Aw, come on... Tell me?" He puts an arm around my shoulder and looks me in the eyes.

"It's just... I've been thinking about the concert. It's been so long since we've all performed together, I'm scared I'm gonna mess it up... This means so much to me..." I try to avoid eye contact and stare at the floor.

"Oh, that's it?" He looks at me as if he was expecting more.

"Don't worry about it, I know you'll do great. After all, you're an amazing and hardworking performer. And if you ever need anything, I'll be right here, I promise."

Ugh... my heart's beating so fast... Why does he have to be so damn nice? It's going to make me redder than a tomato...

"O-Okay... Thanks, Luhan."

"Hey, you two! Stop making out and go to bed!" Chen had clearly chosen the best time to wake up....

"W-We're not-!"

"Hehe, it's okay, let's go to sleep now."
Luhan cuts me off and pinches my cheek before pulling the covers over both of us.

"Good night" He whispers.

"Good night..." I smile and hug my pillow, slowly drifting into sleep.

...

A/N: So what did you think of this chapter? Hopefully you guys think it's cute. The first few chapters will probably be pretty short but I think they'll start getting longer soon so please stay tuned. ^^