Percy Jackson OC #5

Vanessa Núñez:
•Daughter of Bellona (Enyo), Goddess of war, and destruction, twin to Mars (Ares)

•Descendent of Penthesilea (the sister to Hippolyta, former queen of the Amazons) on her father's side, she had a child before she was killed in the Trojan War (in my OC story), her 4th cousin is the Dominician American singer Amara La Negra (thoigh due to genetics and family lineage she isn't descended from Penthesilea)

•Father's name: Diego Núñez, brother in arms (not actual brother) with Julian Ramírez-Arellano (they both served in Iraq, which is why Vanessa is very close with Reyna and Hylla)

•Very powerful child of Bellona, like Reyna and Hylla, may be more powerful than them (not yet)

• Since she is descended from Eurus, God of Autumn and the East Wind (Otrera is his daughter) she has power over winds but not as much as the children of Zeus. She also has thermokinesis, or manipulation over temperature and taphokinesis, or the ability to make plants rot ( both powers are limited)

•Has one of Bellona's powerful swords, when used in battle fire is created from it and fire surrounds the blade of the sword.

•Is an Amazon, and is Hylla's Lieutenant and one of her best warriors (if she wasn't a amazon she would probably be reyna's co-praetor, if reyna didn't had one of course)

•Nationality: Dominican (Dominican Republic)

•Age: 17, birthday is March 21th

•Characteristics: Black obsidian eyes, chestnut brown hair, 1 inch taller than Tana, most fit and strong demigod in the 5 of the prophecy (but not as strong as Moana), 15 years old (3 months older than Tana), very hot temper, mean (like Clarisse but meaner), her attitude resembles Raphael and a little bit of Casey Jones (TMNT 2012)

•Part of an unknown (unknown for now) prophecy called "The prophecy of the 5 goddesses" (i made this up, this prophecy is a working progress)

•sexuality: homosexual (lesbian)