Sweet Home Alabama

In a small town word gets around quick that there's a new family. The Coopers, they arrived by car but soon found there hidden abode. Before Finley, 16 years of age can get out of the car, there is a vast space filled with neighborhood kids and teens. Finley Cooper, was raised in a strictly Catholic house. As his parents start unpacking the moving truck, Finley spots his longboard. He takes off into the unknown neighborhood streets. On the corner of Scrape Rd and 23rd street Finley kicks off and looks up for a split second. He jumps off his board and falls straight to the ground. A German shepherd with a neon green and yellow frisbee in his mouth, stands by his side. Finley gets up and picks up his board. He takes the dog by the collar and pulls him to the grassy area to the right. There Finley finds a group of kids. He struts over, trying to look cool to impress the group. He awkwardly smiles.

"Hey, kid that's our dog!" A tall blonde yells.

"I'm sorry, I almost hit him. He jumped in front of me" Finley stuttered

"Hey man we are just playing. I'm Jake" the blonde says with a warm grin

"Hey I'm Finley, I just moved here from Atlanta."  He said.

"May I interject Jake? I'm Stella nice to meet you Finley" a short girl with big green eyes and straight platinum blonde hair smiles. "And this is my older sister Lexi" she points to a girl taller than herself but shorter than the others with light brown wavy hair and blue eyes.

"Hi" Lexi said with a big smile.

A tall guy with broad shoulders and jet black hair walks over to Finley, puts out his hand. Finley hesitantly shakes it.

"I'm Logan. If you can't already tell, welcome to the smallest town in Alabama. This is where you will meet your best friends. Hopefully without a doubt it will be us." He said.

"Where are you from?" Finley asks

"I live on 34th street, Jake lives next door to me and the girls, well, they live on 25th street." Logan said