Inez McQueen

"Listen to this. 'Inez McQueen, You might know her as Queen Nezzi, if you're like me and just one of her many peasants. Well the Queen might not be to happy when the new school year starts. Kisses, ScornedRose.' Like who is this chick? I mean, It's gotta be a chick right? No, guy can be this salty over me dissin' him?" Inez paced back and forth in her bedroom, on her phone with her best friend Mora. "Girl it probably is just some bitch, mad she didn't make the dance team last year, I mean c'mon. Y'all win every year and you stingy as fuck with your spots, bitch, you wont even let me ya' best friend on the squad." Inez laughed before telling her friend the hard honest truth. "Mora, baby. That's because your ass can't even clap to the beat let alone dance to one." Inez slapped her laptop closed on her gold painted desk in frustration. "Yeah, well when I learn to dance ima be selling out seats in Madison Square Garden just shaking my ass like Nicki Minaj and you gone be beggin for a spot on my crew and ima be like 'Nope, chica, you cant even dance no more.' You gone be somebody housewife somewhere in Hollywood, with the ' I-use-to-be-a-dancer' 'but-now-I'm-a-mom' body."

This is what Inez loved about her friend Mora; Her strong Latin accent, the fact that she never took anything too seriously, and that no matter what was going wrong in Inez's world Mora would always be around to help make things good again. "Whatever girl. We still meeting up at the mall later, or what, cause I gotta ask Ma Dukes for the car before she leave for that conference in Dubai tonight."

Inez is the daughter of the one and only Pop Star Jessi McQueen. Now known as Ms. Jessica McQueen, the Music and Business Mogul. She's definitely a force to be reckoned with, owning McQueen's Records and a number of branched restaurants and bakeries; "McQueen's House" and "Thee Queens Bakery". There is at least one bakery and restaurant accounted for in every state in America, three in Atlanta, California, Nevada, Florida, New York, and Texas. There is even one in Toronto, Canada. As you can guess Inez has everything she could ever ask for, except for a car of her own.

"Yeah, girl meet me around 5? Jenica and Maliyah get off around then we can use their discounts." Mora laughed. "You're such a sweet big sister." Inez said sarcastically before hanging up with her childhood friend. Inez was now sitting at her desk, back on her laptop reading a local blog site by the name of The Scorned Rose. This particular blog was about Inez's ex-boyfriend Hassan Mathers. It read: "Mister Mathers. MISTER MATHERS! You think you can have everything you want. You were probably brought up that way. Your mother probably never told you 'Somethings you have to work for, honey'. 'Somethings are just off limits to you'. Probably not, huh? Kisses, ScornedRose" 'Whoa, is this the girl I saw him with at the ice skating rink over the summer? She sounds pretty hurt. I wonder what he did to her, that he didn't already do to me. And so many other girls like me.'

Inez and Hassan had a strong relationship throughout Junior High school, with her being very active in choir, dance, and drama classes, and he being captain of the freshman and varsity football team. They were almost meant to be together, or so they thought. Everything was fine until 8th grade and a rumor surfaced, that Inez had slept with another member of the football team and then there was the retaliation by Hassan with a girl in Inez's choir class. Things got real messy and they parted ways. They're pretty cool with one another now but, things were hectic before.

"Queen, come downstairs please?" Jessica McQueen, was finally home from her business meeting with her perfume marketers at Macy's department store. "Hey, mom how did it go, you sounded excited when yo called this morning.' Inez rushed down stairs in her pink over-sized sweater, her grey roller girl shorts, and white high knee socks. " Yeah, sweetie that went great, they wanted it in stores for no less than $40.00 I told them $20.00 or no deal. They bought it anyway." Jessica smiled and flipped her hair like she did every time she'd won an argument, since she was the age of five. Something she and her daughter had in common. "That's great mom. Sometimes you really make me wonder just how do you do it. Inez followed her mother from the living room to her home office. As Jessica went behind her desk and logged onto her desk top computer, Inez sat in her mothers favorite velvet chase lounge chair. "So what's up mom?" Inez pulled out her phone and began to snap picture of herself with the Instagram app. "That right there, I want you to be the face of my perfume." When Inez looked up her mother was snapping a picture of her taking selfies. "What? Mom, no." Inez put her phone back in her pocket and sat up straight. "Oh, c'mon Queenie, aren't you're friends spokes models for their parents companies?" Jessica went back to her computer trying to get her daughter to understand that joining her business endeavors could not only be a lucrative opportunity for the both of them, but also a chance for Inez to figure out what she wants to do after high school.

"Yes, mom, they do, but only because most of the parents are withholding their inheritance until they fulfill the contract." Inez pressed her lips together and folded her arms as a form of dismissal. "Inez, I need you're help. I really don't want to deal with the hassle of a walk through with hundreds of models out here, Id rather just deal with the one I already know, love, and can pay as I see fit." Jessi never let her eyes leave her computer and never let her fingers stop moving over the keyboard. She was always a mother, but the business woman never left the table either.

Inez thought about it, and came up with a better deal for herself. "Fine, but mom, the only way I'm even going to the first photo shoot, is if you buy my car." Inez unfolded her arms, flipped her hair, and smiled. "Which one?" Jessica looked up from her computer. "The Range Rover. The Purple one, purple like this chair." Inez rubbed the soft long chair with a sultry smile. "I'll buy the car, but you gotta work to get that color lil Queen. Nice try though." Jessica went back to her computer. Inez smacked her lips together and began. "But mom, modeling is hard work, and you gotta stay fly. Like, c'mon you don't want your baby girl-" Jessica pulled a tape recorder from her desk and put her hand in the air to stop her daughter. "Inez McQueen, this is our verbal contract, all you have to say is I agree or I disagree. I, Jessica McQueen, will buy you the white off-road Range Rover and after a year of working for McQueen Smells Inc. you will receive the color of your choice, unless you accumulate the fund to do it yourself within that year. Is this fair to you Ms. McQueen?" Inez saw that she didn't really have an option. "Yes, Mrs. McQueen, I agree to the terms and agreements in this verbal contract." Somehow, though, she still felt like she'd won.

"Now please, child I have business to finish before my flight at 6 tonight." Jessica sat the recorder on the edge of her desk and went back to her computer. "Yes ma'am-, oh mom can I borrow the BMW I'm meeting the girls at the mall." "Yes, drive, slow, no drinking or smoking and be home by 10 or Benny will call me, and not a minute later." Jessica said pointing to the car keys out in the hallway. "Thank you mom." Inez said closing the doors behind her. "And call me before you bring any of them chicks to my house." Jessica loved the girls but if they were gonna all be over at her house alone Benson, the bodyguard for Inez needed some more hands. "Yes ma'am!" Inez said running back up to her room with the car keys jingling in hand to call Mora.