CHAPTER 1- Snake's Eye

"I can't believe you would do this to me, you bitch!" Meredith angrily yelled at Sara.

I sighed dramatically while putting my books inside my locker. "Poor Meredith, no matter how pretty she is she still loses her boyfriend because of some loser." I said putting fake sympathy in my words. I can see Laura drinking on what I was saying and nodding her head eagerly like some pet, ready to satisfy the owner.

"Yeah, like I mean who is that Sara anyway? She just look like an old librarian." Laura said while staring at the scene ten feet away from us. That's a lie obviously, we all can see why Rob would leave Meredith for Sara. For one, Sara has lovely raven hair that is more appealing than Meredith's plain too much rebonded brown hair. And of course Sara has a bigger rack, which is the ultimate guy magnet.

Looks like I'll finally have to throw Meredith out of our little group now. I'm not sticking with some second choice hook up.

By this time a crowd have gathered around the drama people. Cheering on the two girls that were shouting profanities at each other. This was too boring I was expecting a catfight, I mean I didn't caused this drama for just some shoutings really.

"What happened anyway?" I asked even though I already know what truly happened.

"Well Meredith says that she like caught them doing it in Liz's room last night at the party. Like seriously? How cringe is that? She said she caught Sara bouncing like some old rabbit on top of Rob. That's like so gross." Laura gushed animatedly with her hands flying all around, always too eager to deliver some gossip.

But of course I remember that night where the room was crowded, loud repetetive pop music was playing in the background, a drugged guy who is more than ready to cheat on her girlfiend and a girl ready to open her legs to any guy. That's the night where I decided to kick Meredith out of our group because she became too boring for me.

I stared at Rob seductively across the room over a mass of bodies dancing. I know a thirsty guy when I see one and this guy is more than happy to drink.

"Rob, right?" I asked while bending over a little bit too much over the kitchen counter to get a beer and also to slip a pill inside. I can see Rob at the corner of my eye looking at my butt covered with a barely-there skirt.

"Umm yeah..." He said distractedly while I was straightening. That got his attention all right. I know that Meredith is still at Laura's house preparing for the party and will come to the party an hour and a half from now, as I instructed Laura telling them to be 'fashionably late'.

"Looks like you're beer is almost finished, here take mine" I told him while switching our drink. I observed him looking at my lips as I drink his previous cup, wetting my lips after. He drink the cup that I gave him without knowing that I put on a little something extra inside.

"Wanna dance?" he pointed the dance floor. He didn't wait for my answer and tugged on my wrist. We danced— well more like humped on the dance floor where hands got a little bit too high, mouth touching parts it shouldn't touch and when I felt him getting a little sloppy I pulled away.

"Wait for me in Liz's room." I whispered to him. His eyes grew wide and he clumsily runs upstairs. That was so pathetic. I went to the kitchen to get myself another beer and saw Breiana, another gossip sucker.

"Hey Breiana" I greeted her casually while sipping on my beer.

"Oh hey Margaux!"

"So like I heard something juicy from the dance floor." I told her widening my eyes for effect.

"Uh huh really what? What is it?" She said almost bouncing up and down.

"I heard from one of the guys that Rob is eyeing Sara the whole night. He probably wants to bang her but I don't know I just heard it from one of the football team" I shrugged nonchalantly. I can already see Breiana's face getting excited from all the new gossip.

"Isn't he like Meredith's boyfriend? Oh my gosh! That's just so wrong! Meredith's your friend right? I promise I'll keep quiet about this and by the way where's Rob?" She gushed rapidly, not even letting me answer her questions except for the last one.

"I saw him enter Liz's room" I told her nonchalantly.

"Oh okay, wait I gotta go. Ben's calling me." She told me distractedly. I watch her spill everything to different girls until I saw it get passed to Sara. I know Breiana will never keep her mouth shut and I chose Sara because I know she is the type of girl who'll suck up any guys that are ready to hit on her. I saw Meredith and the girls entering the party at the door. While Sara's already halfway up the stairs ready to ride Rob.

I greeted the girls and we sat on the couch for a little while. I needed a bit of time so when I strike, Meredith will see them on top of Mt. Climax.

"So why aren't you with Rob? I saw him here a while ago." I told Meredith cutting Ivy in middle of whatever crap she's talking about.

"Right, I was actually just about to find him" she said while standing up.

"Ask Breiana, she might know where he is. I mean she's Miss Know All about the Student Body isn't she." I said laughing.

Meredith approached Breiana to ask and I saw Breiana smirking while pointing upstairs.

And the rest is history.

The bell rang signifying the start of first period. The crowd slowly began thinning and eventually all of us left for our classes. I can't wait for lunch to provoke Meredith for that catfight that will just make my day.

———————————————————
I really hope you  guys like this chapter! I was so nervous since this is my first ever published story. I know there are a lot of wrong grammars so feel free to point them out since I don't have anyone to edit my story.

Please leave a comment and hit the like button. That will inspire a lot.

Edit: My goal is to have 30 views before my next update! I don't actually like this kind of quota with the views but I really want to have more readers so I'm going to do this. Please help me out guys, share this book to your friends/wattpad friends. I'll appreciate the help. And I'll be dedicating the chapters to my dedicated readers. Love ya.