CHAPTER 2- A Little Push

"Where's Mer?" I asked the girls while stirring the orange juice in my cup. We're currently sitting on our acclaimed lunch table.

"I heard she's been at the restroom crying" Ivy answered. Crying at the restroom, can she be anymore pathetic. She's going to stoop low like all those fat girls crying inside a cubicle just because someone called them a pig.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go fetch her." I ordered Ivy, glaring at her. She scrambled away like a little rat to find Meredith.

"I heard something about Ivy" Laura said while eyeing Ivy walking away. These girls are ready to stab each others back when one's facing away. Fortunately, I'm the only one who can properly stab someone on the back literally.

"Apparently she has been f*cking Miss Walter to pass History." Laura eagerly spilled.

"No f*cking way!" Liz all but shouted.
I hate Liz's squeaky voice. I pointedly looked at her. I heard Liz mutter a quiet sorry while looking down.

"Spill" I turned to Laura.

"Dana saw them yesterday after school at the Principal's office, all sucking each other. How gross is that? Lesbo alert." Laura said wrinkling her face in disgust.

"Plus Miss Walter is wrinkly and old, I bet she smells like a corpse." Liz said fake gagging .

"We all know Ivy sucks at History. I can't believe she's willing to go lesbian and have sex with a corpse just to pass History." I told them smirking. All the girls laughed but I still need Ivy in my group. And I also wonder what was Dana Smith doing at the Principal's office so late?
I saw Ivy and a tear eyed Meredith enter the cafeteria in the corner of my eyes.I saw Ivy and a tear eyed Meredith enter the cafeteria in the corner of my eyes.

"We'll not talk about this and don't say a word about anyone or else" I lifted my chin up daring them to say anything against me.

I finally decided to let them know the other two was coming. "Speak of the devil" the girls turned their head to the cafeteria's entrance.

"Not a word" I reminded them.

"Hey girls," Meredith greeted while sitting down. I can't believe how pathetic this girl is. I always told them to look their best, to look perfect no matter what. People won't worship you or fear you if you don't look the part. Now just because some jock cheated on her she let herself look like a beggar.

"Oh honey, it's all right" I hugged Meredith faking sympathy.

"I-I can't believe he did this to me. I gave him everything" Meredith cried into my shoulder. I can feel her tears seeping into my Dior shirt.

"Yeah, everything" I heard Ivy snort beside me.

I pulled away, "Don't cry now sweetie, you're not going to let Sara get away with this, would you?"

"I already confronted her at the hallways" She told me wiping her tears. I can't stand weak people, makes me feel sick. The only good thing abiut them is they're so easy to control. Too easy.

"You call that confrontation? You basically let the girl who stole your boyfriend walk away. Don't you want her to pay for getting the guy of your dreams?" I need to see that catfight.

"Yeah, she's such a slut." Laura added.

"After everything you did to get Rob, he's just going to be stolen by a loser? You deserve better than that, honey"

I can see Meredith shaking from anger, silently fuming. I just need a little push.

I can hear the other girls insulting Sara and Rob, but that's just shallow insluts. Meredith needs a little squeeze in her heart.

"All the things you gave him, all your money and taste of you. Sara finally have it all. Look at her," I lifted Meredith's chin to look at Sara across the room. "She'll have all your hard work, she'll taste all of him just like you did. You can't let her stole
the best things you possess and let her get away with it by just a few shouts." I whispered in her ears.

Meredith has always been the possessive one, she doesn't like sharing the things she invested herself to. I put a bread knife in her hands under the table while patting her back. She's too preoccupied to notice that I'm the one who gave her the knife.

"It's all right, honey. You'll be fine" I raised my voice. Letting others to hear my words.

I know to others it will look like I'm comforting my friend and with the precise look on my face, I look like the good friend calming my friend down. Oh but no, I'm the little voice telling the people to do bad, bad things.

Meredith abruptly stand up and stormed to where Sara is sitting. Sara starts to back away, I can see her fearing the look in Meredith's eyes.

"You little slut!" Meredith shouted. She pointed the knife to Sara's face.

"W-what are you doing?! Put down the knife Meredith!" Sara all but shouted.

Some students started shouting while others run outside to look for teachers. I can see others watching the scene like the best movie they've ever had.

"What is she doing?!" I heard Liz shouted.

Meredith slashed the knife down to Sara, hitting her in her collarbone marking a big wound. Sara shouted in pain.

"You're crazy! You're crazy!" Sara shouted.

Meredith started to recklessly swing the knife to Sara. Slicing her repeatedly. Other guys started to hold Meredith back and some rushed Sara out of the cafeteria. The cafeteria is a chaos, everyone's shouting and crying and running.

All I can say is, too bad the bread knife is not that sharp.