Please, Give me a Chance

Hi, Everyone. Sorry i didn't update for so long. I was so stressed at school and all. Anyway here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy. ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allen's POV

       I was in my room not feeling hungry or anything but instead I feel like I'm dead inside. (Y/N).... Oh how much i missed her... She's the only girl i could ask for.... She's the love of my life.... That's when Lenalee start being clingy around me.... I really hate it that way... I still remember how (Y/N) saw us kissing but it wasn't me.....

~Flashback~

     I'm in my room making something to surprise my sweet and lovable Girlfriend. Its our anniversary so i was pretending to avoid her. I regret that decision but i had to.... Once its finished i hide it in my pillow and waits for her to come and ask why did i avoid her.

When the door open... It was Lenalee.

"Lenalee-Chan? What are you doing here?" I ask her "Allen-Kun, I'm sorry but i can't take this any longer!" She exclaim and start kissing me. I want to push her away but I don't want to hurt her. So I tried to push her lightly then the door open again revealing..... (Y/N)... 'I have no choice...' I thought and pushes Lenalee hard. "(Y/N), Wait this is not what it looks like!" I said and tries to come closer to her. "Don't touch me, you cheater! I don't want to see your faces ever again!!" She shout and runs off. I glared at Lenalee. "This is all your fault!" I yell at her and runs after her... That's where i saw some people are around her room and when i saw her.... She's... Dead....

~End of Flashback~

I'll get her soon... She'll be in my arms again... (Y/N)... Give me another chance.... Please....

~~~~~~~~

Sorry if its short see you soon....