🔫1🚓

Art by: Jettnight

Someone's gotta be an expert detective here~

Hope you enjoy!

This is just and introductory chappie

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Aphmau woke up at 5:00 to get ready for work at 5:30, yes she wakes up that early for her job as a detective. She is a very famous detective who solved a lot of cases, mostly the super hard ones. Her team is very skilled too, it consists of:

The people who work at the forensic lab:

Kawaii~Chan
Lucinda
Dottie
Leona
Yip
Emmalyn
Kenmur

Technicals (dey deal with electronics)

Katelyn
Travis
Daniel
Kai
Teony
Sasha
Leo Chant

Interview Room (da ppl who do the interview)

Laurence
Zane
Garroth
Blaze
Nicole
Zenix
Vylad

Sketch Room (Da ppl who work at the sketch room)

Kim
Rylan
Cadenza
Ivy
Jenna
Kiki
Haley

Detectives

Aphmau
Gene
Maria
Dante
June
Alexis
Tatiana

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau got up and wore a red crop top and a black leather jacket with ripped jeans and red sneakers, she grabbed her red purse and placed in it her black wallet and her ID and ran downstairs. She grabbed her granola bar and her keys then bolted off to the car and drove to the police station.

She got inside and pulled out her ID to the security, "Aphmau Green," She said to the security officers. "Good Morning Detective." They both said and Aphmau walked into the station.

When she got inside she saw Tatiana walking towards her, "Morning Aphmau!" Tatiana said as she hugged Aphmau. "Morning! How's your day?" Aphmau asked her as they pulled away, "After running like 5 kilometers to catch a thief? I don't think my leg got its enough rest." Tatiana said and they both laughed.

They walked to their team hall and get greeted by everyone. Then they all went to their specific rooms and started doing their work.

Aphmau and Tatiana got inside their offic and saw Gene, Maria, Dante, June and Alexis. "Hey team!" Maria said cheerfully, "Hi team!" Aphmau replied back and everyone laughed.

See what I did there, if it was Garroth. 😂😂

"Aphmau! How are your legs?" Maria said and giggle and received a slap by a pillow by Aphmau.

"Oh shut up Mari!" And everyone shared a laughter.

Then the Chief spoke through the loudspeaker.

"I need the Detectives at my office now."

TA DA!

DETECTIVE APHMAU ON YHE CASE HOMMIE