Chapter 1

My alarm clock screamed from my desk. I sighed and got out of bed.

"I don't wanna get fucking uppppp!" I screamed at the air.

After about 5 minutes, I got out of bed. I out on a regular white tank top, light skinny jeans, and pretty old black Converse. I walked to my bathroom, and looked at my wavy blue hair.

"Imma leave this shit like this..." I muttered to myself. I combed it out and put a grey beanie over it. I put on some makeup and cleaned up my snake bites. I smiled at myself in the mirror and threw on my grey cardigan. I walked downstairs to see my little sister sitting at the table, taking her medicine.

"Hey sis...I'm gonna leave...are you okay?" I asked her. Ashlie was a very quiet, poetic girl. She had black, dull,straight hair that she always teased, amazing grey eyes, and a small frame. She was 14 about to be 15. She was into a lot of Edgar Allen Poe and Philip Larkin. She got bullied a lot for it...but she learned after a really big life-changing experience to not listen to the haters.

"Yeah...actually, I'm gonna hit up the library with Vincent so that we could finish our project," She said. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Okay...and could you pretty please get my guitar next door from the Guitar Shack?" I asked her.

"Yeah...I guess..." She answered. I smiled and started walking to my black, run down truck.

"Bye my pretty bitch!" I screamed.

I drove to my personal hell, Riverside High: Home to Skanks and Dumbass Popular Kids that would rather play sports and have sex, rather than get an education. I parked my truck and ran to my locker.

It wasn't anything special, just a few anime and band pictures. I got my books and stuffed them in my Motionless in White tote bag. I walked to my usual hideout, and smiled at my bubbly blonde. "Hey my little bubblegum buddy!" He screamed. "Hi my little gay fetish!" I screamed back. He ran over to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled at my best friend, Remembering how we first met.

"Mommy, I don't wanna go!!!" A little girl with two black pigtails, a black little lace dress, tiny, tiny black flats, and a bow on the side of her head.

"Sweetie....It's gonna be fun! I promise! If you go we can go get some ice cream..." The mother said to her daughter.

"And we can watch movies?" She asked.

The mother chuckled at her daughter and kissed her nose," Only one..."

"Deal!"

The little girl walked inside and saw a bunch of kids making stuff with macaroni. The little girl smiled at the sight, her father loved making authentic macaroni and different sauces. She waved at her mom and went to sit at a table by herself. Then, a pale blonde wearing a black Misfits shirt, skinny jeans, and a pair of black Toms came over to her.

"You're new right?" The little boy asked. The little girl, too shy to speak, nodded.

"Oh...well, I'm Andrew...people call me Andrew...but I prefer Andy..." He smiled.

The little girl smiled at him and motioned for him to sit next to her.

"Can you speak?" The little boy named Andy asked.

The little girl nodded and said," I just don't like speaking so much..."

"Oh great! Now I can do all of the speaking!"

The two ended up being best friends. Those kids were my best friend and I, Fate.

"So, Fatey...what did chu do last night?" Andy AKA Adore asked me.

"Welp, I watched a marathon of RuPaul's show and went to Funniez with my sister. I chuckled. Funniez is a place full of games, laser tagging, go-kart racing, putt-putt golfing, dancing...stuff like that. Usually, the kids who are judged in society go at about 12 and wait until they close at 3. You sort of adapt to that lifestyle...go home, eat, sleep, wake up, go party, go back to sleep....but it's pretty fun.

"I was hoping to go there...but I was stressing and I needed to give myself a spa day. A little facial, a mani and pedi..." He said. "And I painted my nails a new blue..."

Adore was my best gay friend...he was actually my best friend. He found out he was gay in 6th grade. We tried to keep it a secret, but one of the PABs (Punks Ass Bitches) found out and told everyone. He thought that I was gonna leave him because he was gay...but he was my rock, I wasn't gonna leave him for a plastic that would just melt when heated. (It's a metaphor - Augustus Waters)

"You should have called me!!!" I whined, slapping him. He laughed and took a bite of my McGriddle. I pouted and took a sip of his orange juice.

------------Le Time Skip------------------

I had gotten through all of my classes, now it was time for me to get home. I let Adore take my truck so that he could go and get his hair redone. I was walking home, listening to "Zombie" from the Cranberries. It was a pretty day. The sun was shining, there was a slight breeze in the air, a perfect day for a walk in the woods. I started down a path that lead to a really pretty spot that was surrounded by black, white, and red roses. I gasped at the sight. It was beautiful.

I sat down and started on my book I was writing. I promised my mom in 5th grade that I'd start a book full of poems for everyday of my life. Everybody thought that I was a talented writer, I just never saw it...

I continued to write when there was a noise in the trees. "Probably just a squirrel..." I told myself.

"I'm no squirrel...I'm your worst nightmare..." A voice whispered. There was a sharp pain in the back of my head, and before I could scream, I was surrounded my darkness.