S.O.S

Chapter 1 Courtney's POV

I was sitting in class watching the Barbie wanna be 's (aka the girls who think they're perfect but aren't) watch some guy who got hit by one of the (dumb) popular guys.

When the poor guy (Tyler) got smacked on the back making his papers and books go flying as he fell to the ground.

Me being the nice kind person I was picked up some papers and handed them to him."t-t-thanks f-f-for that y-you didn't need to do t-th-that.

"Oh, no problem " I said while smiling

He was a great person but because he gets the best marks in class he is called a 'nerd' I don't get why? I mean he's nice , funny, good looking,but because oh good grades he gets bullied.and that lowers his self confidence.

I quickly sprung up and held my hand down towards him for him to grab. He looked at me in shock before he grabbed my hand so he could get up.

His sleeve feel down a bit showing his wrist. His scared , and still cutting wrist. A single tear left my eye.

'He gets good grades and gets make fun of for it. then he does something no one should ever WANT to do to themselves. the teasing is worse then I thought.'

"What is this" I asked knowing what it's from but I wanted him to demote it. "nothing" "just ... cats my mom has tons of them so I ummmmm I don't like them so they scratch me"

I say "I promise I won't tell anyone" I said "ya sure, your pretty and have a perfect life you don't know what it's li-"

I cut him off "listen to me, I'll tell you a secret as to show you I'll keep your secret" "you know so that if I tell your secret you can tell mine and if you tell mine I can tell yours

He thought for a second then replied "ok"

I brought him into the closest janitors room and then he started to think about the deal "WAIT!!, your secret won't be as big as mi-" he stopped talking and his jaw dropped to the ground when he saw my wrist."My mom has lots of cats too", I whispered into his ear as he looks shockingly at my wrist.

--------------------

Well there is the fist chapter sorry it was kinda based on self harm and depression but the first couple chapters will be that way to make it a better story.

Chapter two Tyler's POV

I stared, I stared at my crushes wrist for what seemed like hours, but was only 30 seconds. I looked into her blue beautiful eyes searching for an answer because at the moment my mouth was not participating with the rest of my body. I tried to ask "why "or "who made you?". But nothing came out. my heart fell when she said the words , I don't get why because I already know how those scars got there.

She leaned real close to me her warm breath hitting my neck like fire. "My mom has lots of cats too" she replied.

It was lunch so we could be here for a full 45 mins."show me" she said in a demanding order while still keeping a sweet tone in her voice."what?" I asked her in return. "your wrist" my eyes went wide "why?". "Because I showed you mine" "it's only fair" she stated in a sassy term. I pulled my sleeves up and she looked over all of them carefully with her eyes as if asking why.

"Well we should go to lunch "I said breaking the silence. "ok ya" she said in reply . we walked into the cafeteria and I sat down at "nerd herd"table ya ... Lame name . she was coming towards the "cool "peoples table to sit down after passing the populars table but instead of sitting down she walked past it and sat down at the nerd table. no one really noticed we talked together while I stared at her ah ... she was beautiful the blonde like honey golden hair cascading down her right shoulder and down her back. With big blue beautiful eyes that you can get lost in and - "earth to Tyler ?" Courtney's voice snapped me into reality "ya sorry" "continue"

*that night*

Courtney's POV

I was on the bus home talking to Tyler and he got off at my stop strange anyways we walked and he followed me TO MY HOUSE "Tyler?" I asked "why are you following me to my house ?" "I'm not he replied got out some keys and walked to the neighbors house then used the keys to open the door. holy sh*t! We've been going to school together for 11 years and on the same bus and I never knew he was my neighbor.

*at 10:45 when both Tyler and Courtney's family are in bed*

Courtney's POV

I can't go to sleep since I talked to Tyler I haven't cut all day so today = 1 day clean ... wow I can't believe it I open my balcony from my room and see Tyler sitting on his balcony too. "want to come in my room? "I ask him because both of us clearly can't sleep. "but it's 3 feet between our balcony's" "ok well" I went and grabbed a strong sturdy board from downstairs where my dad is building a basemen and put it across our balconies. "there" I confidently cheered . He walked across and say on my bed I sat there too and our hands touched electricity shocked through me and I'm pretty sure he felt it too because he jumped a little. it wasn't like an electrical shock it didn't hurt I think it might be love?

I looked into his blue eyes that were pure blue unlike mine that sometimes will have green in them. and that beautiful light brown thick hair and those ever -so kissable lips. I noticed our hands were still touching and I did the first move and interlocked our fingers which felt Nice. Then he leaned towards me and his hot breath hit my neck and that's when

----------------------

Cliffhanger sorry comment what will happen next and the person who guesses write /the winner gets mentioned in my next chapter :-) please follow me :-)